Cars finally sat down...

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Yep, after quite some time, the car is finaly sitting down, it s been lowered 35mm, and looks lush, don't feel the leaning back when you pull away and cornering is lush :D

Will take some pictures tommrow if the weather is nice enough, but basicly if you havent lowered your car, I suggest its one of the best mods mine has had, it changes the car in so many ways :D

Darren. :cool:

fraz_micra_88 said:
*needpics* had to be done

Haha, waiting for that :p, If I finished before it got dark, would have :p

But belive it or not, lowering the front was about 30 mins, and the back about 10, all done in about 2 hours with tools and compressing the springs etc, but really easy to do IF you know what your doing.

However, Goldstar the guide on the site is useful bro, but not mentioning to compress the springs before realesing the upper bolt could be quite a nasty accident, Maybe you should mention the tool for compressing the springs mate :)

squarepants said:
apart from the side skirts and front bumper :p , nah good to hear you've finally lowered it mate!

The exhaust...dont forget the exhaust... lol

!!!!!!!!PICTURES!!!!!!!!
Sorry its muddy, took it for a rally over the hills :p...lol

Attachments

• Dscf0046.jpg
    Dscf0046.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 225
  • Dscf0047.jpg
    Dscf0047.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 267
  • Dscf0048.jpg
    Dscf0048.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 199
  • Dscf0049.jpg
    Dscf0049.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCF0050.JPG
    DSCF0050.JPG
    758.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Dscf0051.jpg
    Dscf0051.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 190
Is it me or does it look higher there then in real life! YES!, lol, ITs weird. looks so much lower in person :s

Best example is Picture 3

Arnold said:
Very nice mate!! Just get that exhaust back inside the rear bumper!!

Lol, When I have the cash, im buying some more exhaust parts from Silver_Si tonight, Then i'll get a Janspeed Backbox :p

Actually looking again, i think you should bad boy the front. Nex has done his and it looks awesome!

DSCF0010.jpg

it looks higher because you have to give it 4 weeks or so to settle down also when you stand up your point of interest is looking down compaired to when you are where the camera is

looks nice...get a 1.3 in it !!!!!!!! badboy !

Ems said:
Looking good Darren, but i have to say, a pick standing back would have been good :p

I'll get right on it :p, lol

And the rear bumper and exhaust sytems getting done before i even think about a bad boy :p...

Rear bumper needs to have something done tbh.

Ems said:
Looking good Darren, but i have to say, a pick standing back would have been good :p
Some nice shots, and a standing one for you :p... lol

My exhaust needs chaging sooooo badly...lol
Next month, i'll get a janspeed :)

Attachments

• DSC00196.JPG
    DSC00196.JPG
    284.3 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC00197.JPG
    DSC00197.JPG
    382.2 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC00198.JPG
    DSC00198.JPG