carbon wrap

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
thoughts on a carbon wrapped bonnet?
temporary-25.jpg

this is my car thoughts on the carbon bonnet?

I'm not a huge fan of carbon wrap. I generally think if you can't afford carbon fibre, then don't do it.

Small interior bits can look cool with carbon wrap, someone's blog on here has some pics. But I personally think a bonnet will be just too much.

do you know if you can get facelift carbon bonnets?

No, but you can get GRP ones for a very reasonable £160+VAT from HOL. Check Skinner_87's blog for details and a few photos.

Carbon will cost you a pretty price and there have been MANY failed attempts at group buys in the past of people wanting them....

Probably can get one made, but considering carbon bonnets can cost £600 or more, there's better things to spend your money on :p

If you're looking to shed some weight you can probably get a fibreglass bonnet of some kind.

I'm not a huge fan of carbon wrap. I generally think if you can't afford carbon fibre, then don't do it.

Small interior bits can look cool with carbon wrap, someone's blog on here has some pics. But I personally think a bonnet will be just too much.

i tried and failed the carbon wrap its hard to do it without bubbles forming and looks silly with even tiny bubbles in it wouldnt bother unless its going to be professional job...

And think that could also be my car your on about... my center console is wrapped in carbon effect vinyl :)

Back