Very very interseting find!!!!

Found a website that will sell the following in carbon fiber and fiber glass, soon as i saw it i guessed this is where my door cards came from hehehe!

But im not gun tell you what the website is just yet because i want to buy some stuff for my car first!

Lamp pod

- Bonnet - Glass Fibre
£58.00

Door Cards - Flat - Pair - Carbon Fibre
£78.00

Inner Rear 1/4 cards - Flat - Pair - Carbon Fibre
£65.00

Hatch Trim Panel - Carbon Fibre
£16.00

Radio Blank - Carbon Fibre
£5.00

Inner Floors - pair - Carbon Fibre
£130.00

Tank Guard - Glass Fibre
£58.00

- Composite
£117.00

Tank Filler Neck Guard - Composite
£52.00

Sump Guard - Composite
£247.00

Trip Meter Bracket - Carbon Fibre
£26.00

Roof Vent Kit - Carbon Fibre
£130.00

Cold Air Feed
POA

Behave boys, i'm sure he would have given you the address if you'd have asked nicely!

Nothing wrong with wanting to be the first to buy and fit something you found!

Magnum Motorsport
The Old Mill
96 Ravenhead Road
St. Helens
Merseyside
WA10 3LR
ENGLAND

lol this is round the corner from me...litterally !

yes well the fun didn't last as long as i wanted!

didn't go as planned oh well..yes it is magnum motor sport and i will be sending lot of money there way soon for carbon stuff,lol.

there's very little stuff worth buying there really. Just run without trim if your going go that exterme you want to lose weight. No trim is better then CF. Yeah it might look better. But someone else has spent nothing to go faster :)

Possibly the bonnet is the most worth while.

You could also spend much less on a CG13 conversion with your turbo to go even faster than CF bits :p

But that was obvious from just reding it, you're never going to get a cf bonnet for £60.

Their buckets are very nice though - and light too

Mostly more for show and rallying than GO, is that a glass fibre bonnet?? Thats about the most go thing on there if it is, very cheap as well.

the pirce is for a glass fibre bonnet lamp pod!

I am ringing aorund about a fibre glass bonnet for myslef and will post up the suppliers name when i can find one!

Also check my other thread as i have a guy coming back to me on a carbon fibre bonnet!

Back