Carbon Bonnet Anyone?

CMF_carlos_fergando

» CMF Member
I havent done any body mods to my car as you can see from clicking on my profile. (i photoshopped the number plate, on photo)

But i was interested in a carbon bonnet for my car, to save weight and they look amazing!

any ideas on cost and availability?

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Site member '2' used to have one for sale a few months ago, not sure if he still does though...

Perhaps give 'Perfect Run' a call as they seem to be pretty easy to source some Jap K11 stuff from. I think '2' payed around AUS$950 for his as well, but not through them...

Sean

CMF_2

» CMF Member
heyhey..:D

Yeah,they look amazing and feel amazing when u lift them up. I ordered and bought mine via powerplayimports.com and it cost me $1300 inc.tax and that was during a sale in that company in japan.Should cost $200 extra if not on special.

Its now sold,and u will find out whos the new owner very soon...in his project micra.

CMF_micra-man

» CMF Member
Hey 2,

Did you sell all the parts you had or do you still have some things left?

If you have anything left over it may be worth re-listing what you have to remind everyone.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Yeh,i still have something for sale,and this one is new and just arrived last week.Oh well,i ordered it 2-3 months ago and i dunno what to do with it now.
"Eastbear fibreglass rear bumper"

Smooth surface ready to spray.

Cost $798

Will sell at reasonable offer and can deliver depends on where you live.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Here's the exhaust exit side.

I still have the flywheel in the car,but it will cost me atleast $100 to take it out,so i'll leave it there.

The micra is still the best car i ever have,i fitted a new fuel pump in the car few weeks ago and it started to run again(in the driveway only,....no rego),I will give my pride to my gf as a learners car,all suspension bits are still on the car,but will remove if she want a comfort drive.But all the exterior goodies are sold,dont want to see a half smiling greenpepper or some carbon pieces on the road,u know,we were once L's.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Comes with stickers,installation manual and rubber pad.

Napster: Hi,its part of the eastbear bodykit set,i reckon it will be expensive to ship to the UK,the box to put the bumper in is like half the size of a 1.7 metre freezer.It's wide and big in space,but its safe for the bumper inside.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
hey thats cool no worrie 4the spec anyways?

would it only be exspensive if it was heavy??
i think i remember u saiying it was fibreglass?
thats light, might not be that exspensive??
just alot of hassel isnt it :-(

cheers
napster

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Ahhh..
That rear bumper would have looked sooo good on your micra "2".
So sad that all the sweet parts have been sold!
The car realy started to look awesome..

Hope you get to rebuild it some time, just the way it was, cause I`t had a uniqe look to it..

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
you'd be a ricer, you'd be adding weight to an already heavy bonnet.

carbon bonnet's are for lightweight, reduce weight over the front wheels...

if you just want the "look" go buy some fake film and stick it to your bonnet... *yuck*

Back