2 smaller top ones are to the inlet Mani

Where's top fatter one for?

What needs to be blanked off etc?

Need it gone as it's cluttering my bay and getting in the way of fpr

Cheers

Also be nice to make it a sticky

Which I'll do with photos once I have instructions

Thanks in advance

pull out canister and bin or keep whatever....

then there is 3 you need to remove and block....

the one to the fuel tank, use about 2 inch of the hose and use self tapper and sealant works well

then one in the inlet manifold and then one on the tb needs to be done in the same way

then the other one which goes under the dizzy where the one which goes from the air box ends up just leave that off....

pull out canister and bin or keep whatever....

then there is 3 you need to remove and block....

the one to the fuel tank, use about 2 inch of the hose and use self tapper and sealant works well

then one in the inlet manifold and then one on the tb needs to be done in the same way

then the other one which goes under the dizzy where the one which goes from the air box ends up just leave that off....

All the vacuum lines can be removed with the plenum blocked as appropriate, (a little different for our setup having ITB's). I routed the tank vent line which was originally connected to the canister and routed it to the plastic fitting on the passenger side chassis leg, which was the original canister drain if my memory servers me correctly, so the tank can still vent, all be it into the leg void.

It looks more complicated than it is due to all the piping.......but it's easily done in the end.

Back