Car shows/ Track days/Cruises/Weekend holidays e.c.t

Umm i spoke to a few fellow msc members and it seems that everyone goes to JAE as a club but not really anywhere else....as far is im aware.

So why is this? and why havent we promoted the MSC as a club at other car shows e.c.t??

Is it due to number of people wanting to attend and cost e.c.t?

I would gladly invite everyone down to cornwall for a long weekend in summer 2011 and arrange campsite e.c.t e.c.t

Or even all attend some more car shows together and have club stands like there all the jap car shows dotted around the country.....Newton Abbott race course.....Newquay.......castle coombe.....and others.

I know the fact that we all come from diffrent areas of the u.k and ireland but i a a willing member to travel if everyone else is??

Or have i been a complete idiot and you tell me that you already do this,lol
:laugh::laugh:

Comments would be gratefully apreciated.

MSC Stand at Retro-Rides Gathering 2011? Sunday 23rd August, Prescott Hilclimb Glous. There will be hill climb action as well as the static show. RRG 2011

4878636996_cb40ff7edd_z.jpg

4878610128_3813b50218_z.jpg

Pics from 2010

Or there's the Retro Show at Santa Pod - Its a good one for some strip action as it tends to be fairly quiet compared to some of the show/RWYB weekends. With a club stand we wouldn't have the newest cars there!

4809251871_66809c2587_z.jpg

4809254519_e2b1629cbb_z.jpg

Retro Show 2010 Pics

I wish I could have got to JAE this year, but it's at a really bad time of year for me, a week or so into the new school year, having already had my non-negotiable days at RRG and Retro Show.

Bring on the Micra get togethers for 2011!

well retro is good for the k10.....and that first pic is sweeeet..... but we need more shows along the Jap scene like JAE e.c.t

ill be going to japfest next year, this year was pretty awesome. I know nicky went this year so maybe with a few other we could have a stand there? im up for a couple of meets or whatever, just depends on where...and when...

MSC used to have a good presence at shows, but events were being organised and people stopped turning up. There's no point paying for stand allocation at events and nobody filling it, makes the club look rediculous

Im up for getting involved!

Ill be up for any Southwest meet and already go to Shows such as Japfest and Retro Rides Gathering!! (Y)

i usually goto the 'main stream' shows with my car club like Modified Nationals,ISTS,Fast Show,Trax,Modified Live etc

Been meaning to get to some Jap Shows but they never fall on when im off work :( But im gonna try my up most to make it to JAE next year!

i'd be up for national meets as long as the numbers were there, going to be making more of an effort to get to the likes of japfest and JAE

think we alll need to see wich shows people want to attend next year FIRST....then break it down to a list of like the top 10........and get people to say wich shows they wuld like to attend beside each one...............Then go form there...............That wuld work i think??fwn

Ill start a thread and see how it goes....but people should only post in it with discussion about meeting up for shows and not spam it else it will just get messy

Back