Canvas Top

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Has anyone ever modified a canvas / sun top micra on here? also, do they come in 3 door or models or just 5?

Im thinking about buying one and transferring my bodykit etc over to it.

Cheers
Arnold

they come in 5 and 3 door mate i say a german super s with suntop a while back was cool!!!! looks best if the cars black IMO

Ive seen a red one (so good for bodykit transplant), the only issue is its a 5 door. Got the 1.2 engine i want though, anyway its early days yet. I'd prefer a three door personally, might just wait until i find one i like rather than rush into it!

i didn't know they made canvas top ones at all, in that case i want the roof off one and i'll do the rest with an angle grinder, grr !

i've never seen a 3 doors one in this country. Not very good for bass though

Yeah, I thought they only made them in 5 doors also. They would be very kool for summer, but I would be a little worried about the security of it.

micra man said:
Yeah, I thought they only made them in 5 doors also. They would be very kool for summer, but I would be a little worried about the security of it.

Yeah thats always a risk, but if people wanna break in, they'l break in regardless! Agree it would be awesome for the summer.

Dont suppose he's modified either of them? I just cant imagine a modified one in my head and i'd like to see what its like.

WOW!

A 3 dr soft top K10 ..... yeah!!...bring it on! UNIQUE?

If a 3dr is not available....would you consider modding a 3dr solid?

A 3dr soft K10 would be ACE man!

edited to the security.....like the guy said...if they want in they'll get in...if the top is soft, then apply as many other practical DETERENTS as possible.

this could be one of the best projects to be started this year????

Tonnes of planning....you will succeed!... and I cant wait to see it (no pressure)...lol

Back