Top posters

B

Ben

Ok so the situation is that im supposed to be doing an essay and im trying everything i can to make myself not do it, im sure i used to be able to access a list of top posters, might be now that admin have took away my official privelages that i cant - can anyone else? Im just curious to see - i imagine ed will b right at the top with about 7000 ( even though he has made nowhere near that on new forums ), Neil, Kev, James maybe Arnold too oh and Dan possibly myself

im 5th and have been member for just over a year now...i need to get a hobby lmfao

1. Ed 9,411
  2. James 4,693
  3. Arnold 4,085
  4. Titch 3,855
  5. RIK 3,701
  6. micra man 2,546
  7. SR_Micra_Boy 2,529
  8. Big_ben 2,405
  9. goldstar0011 2,291
  10. NeX 2,150
  11. Ian 1,868
  12. Dr Zoidberg 1,660
  13. D4R73N 1,597
  14. scottish-sr 1,480
  15. Speedle 1,476
  16. paddymarsden 1,465
  17. Kev 1,440
  18. Layla 1,414
  19. danni 1,335
  20. Craig 1,330
  21. Mark 1,261
  22. Retepetsir 1,192
  23. nismo_k12 1,046

users shown with 1k + post count.

Kev

bloody hell, i just typed my last reply in this box and by the time it had went up five people had replied, i mugt have a nack for making popular threads lol - and rik yeah that is pretty sad haha *hides*

yea well you arn't supposed to post pointless posts for ratings...

having said that i'm goning for Ed's spot :p

majority of mine are just me moaning about pointless things and arguing with people for no apparent reason, most of mine come in non car chat now, i feel isolated as i dont own a micra anymore,

actually has anyone ever seen the family guy movie where peter gets a job on the news with a section called "you know what really grinds my gears"? On another forum im on this member has his own rant forum, i think i blatingly deserve my own rant forum but not rant just car related grind my gears, what a brilliant concept - then i could only offend people who came into the forum and so there neeone could moan.....besides me

haha wow thanks, that means so much, on another note, i cant particulalry remember who was and wasnt a member of the old msc forums but can anyone remember the member rAgInG_DeMoN or watever his name was? I stumbled across him on ciscos site the other day, iirc he was blocked for being a complete pain in the arse, he drove a grey coloured k11 and was doing a 1.6 engine transplant apparently

Big_ben said:
haha wow thanks, that means so much, on another note, i cant particulalry remember who was and wasnt a member of the old msc forums but can anyone remember the member rAgInG_DeMoN or watever his name was? I stumbled across him on ciscos site the other day, iirc he was blocked for being a complete pain in the arse, he drove a grey coloured k11 and was doing a 1.6 engine transplant apparently

yea i remember him, he had an SC'd car i belive...

Aye he did, now posts here as Type R.

Nevere realised that my post count was that high - haven't been on the MSC for ages now that i've started my new job!. Will need to get back on and posting!

Gemma85 said:
we just let you think you win to shut you up :p

Hahahahahaha - gave me a giggle in the morning!

ha ha ha! this post is just a load of people trying to get there ratings up and talking nonsense!! but trying to make it look real!!!!!!!

lol (well there is 1 more for me)

hey im 23rd...didnt expect that. well i would like to thank my mam and dad for paying the internet bills, Mr Reg Vardy for letting me buy my micra from there lovely dealership, Nissan for building a great little car, My GF for putting up with me posting and always being on here, my dog for errrr being a dog, my maths teacher from 7 years ago for showing me how boring maths really is, my boss at work for being a fool and not letting me have the net at work, my gf dad for paying her internet bills so i can also use the net at her's and also to envy performance for making me waste loads of money.

thanks you and good morninggggggg msc

nismo_k12 said:
hey im 23rd...didnt expect that. well i would like to thank my mam and dad for paying the internet bills, Mr Reg Vardy for letting me buy my micra from there lovely dealership, Nissan for building a great little car, My GF for putting up with me posting and always being on here, my dog for errrr being a dog, my maths teacher from 7 years ago for showing me how boring maths really is, my boss at work for being a fool and not letting me have the net at work, my gf dad for paying her internet bills so i can also use the net at her's and also to envy performance for making me waste loads of money.

HAHAHA!!!! that made me laugh in the morning!!!! thanks Nismo!!!!!

nismo_k12 said:

LOLOL!!!

Third place! hmmm, maybe i should be doing more work! :glance:

nismo_k12 said:

LMAO, Damn this 3 line sig rule otherwise that would be in there.

14th not bad :D

ok i have been posting on this thread but do you all see how mad this thread to uther people!!!!! LOL

im well low down but i am quite new!!!

just remember: 1st the worst, 2nd the best and 3rd i with a hairy cheast

and well 61 is the best there ever was!!!!! (Y)

lol just thought of the other 1 thrid the cowboy in the west...we sang some daft things as kids (I can see another thread appearing now..daftest rhymes/songs you sang as a kid) lol

micra man said:
...A man with a vest
o i see!!!!

-thinks it time for a rest
-who is having a gest
-is the bigest pest
-doesent have to protest
-has a test

there is some home made 1's!!!

detox said:
LOL!!!! i havent ment to but i am very bord!!!!!(still know job!!!)

a know the feeling, theres no way am sittin on this chair for the next few months doing nothing, thats it am applying for a full time summer job!

Big_ben said:
a know the feeling, theres no way am sittin on this chair for the next few months doing nothing, thats it am applying for a full time summer job!

i know what you meen!!! my chair is a recaro bucet seat (real 1.. lush) with my computer screens right next to the tv so i dont have to move to see that!!!

very, very cool but not makeing me get a job till september!!!! need the money for the car!!!

Back