Cant get spark Help!!!

I can't seem to get spark... I'll start from the top its a 94 jap import 1300. I'm using this for autograss and have the interior loom trimed out just the 3 wires to start it.. (no Nats) I hand the car running and all before I took the engine out so I no the wiring ok. I went to put it all back togeather today and it will not star not even a kick... (girrrrr) there power going to the dizzy and it's getting fuel but just no spark. So dose anyone have any fixes r ides . I'm after going through everything 2-3 times
Cheers
Peter

yea im 90% sure they r i have power going to the dizzy and i have a earth there also i checked this with a voltage meter. The 3 small earths where r they? i think there is 2 top near the dizzy where the other 1?? could it be a signal wire coming from the ecu r maybe even a broken wire...
i m after spending about 12hrs so far looking and going over what i did.. like i dont under stand how it was starting before i took the engine out and then when i put it back in there was no spark...

there are 2 small earths on the dizzy end of the head, and 1 bigger earth on the other end of the head eh.
my blue k11 had a dodgy ecu connector, and the car would,nt run unless it was cocked to one side slightly

Dizzy dead ?

Mine went from starting first time everytime to no spark over night (no warning) and that was internal dizzy failure.

Yea there was a nice awwwwhhh as soon as it fired up.. The 2 blocks are the exact same.. The only thing is 1 for the spark and the other is a tempture..

Back