No spark ?? HELP PLEASE !

ok so driving the other day and the car bogged down like it was a major flat spot n then picked back up ... so went around my house and kept driving for about 15 mins just to see what was happening or if it did it again . drving along at about 30mph and it does it again altho this time it completly cut out.

it cranks over fine but wont start so i check for spark at the plugs and there is nothing. by this time it was late at night so went home n came back the next day, where i put the key in and cranked it and it started up again and drove fine ... so again drive round myt local area and about 30mins later it did exactly the same altho now it wont start at all if it is left for a peroid of time like last time . again checked for spark and had nothing checked fueses and all ok.

went and got a dizzy from a scrap yard to see if it was that , put the (newish) dizzy on but still no spark at all
any idears what this could be ??

i can hear the fuel pump priming and all the fueses are oka

its a 1.3 with Nats

OP
OP
A51jeremy
ok so update made sure fuel was getting up past thefuel filter and it isbut it doesnt seem to be entering the engine , tryed spraying a little brake cleaner in the trottle to see if it would catch at all it coughed as tho it tryed to start but that was it .. it now has a diffrent dizzy and a diffrent throttle body on there and still has nothing battery voltage is fine when not starting and cranking ignition switch seems fine , imobiliser light goes out when u turn in on.

is there a crank / cam sensor on these little things ?? as that could posssible mess every thing up like above ??

OP
OP
A51jeremy
oka so been playing about abit not had much time left the battery off over night and re did the flash codes ive got 11 and 12 so crank sensor and throttle position sensor .. so went to a scrap yar and got a diffrent dizzy and a diffrent throttle body poped them on and still have the same codes .. ??? i no there sencond hand parts but surely one of the code would have gone ?? i seem to be getting fuel though as by cranking it to test everything my spark plugs are going black ... so now im very lost ? all i can think is a possible ECU fault ??