Cant drain fast enoth

okay so my car has a sunroof, and i am sure the blockage pipes are blocked.

the car is parked on a tilt, so all water goes to passnger side basically, then thats when i got the leak, pain in the neck when it gets in the carpet.

so i manged to stick a screw driver up the sill hole, and unblock, make it drain.

so water drains from that hole, and is fine with normal rain, but come with heave rain, or constant normal rain, it does seems to drain aways fast enoth and of course over flows into passnger side.

now i heard there is some more drainageholes behind the wheelarch cover, but the one of the screw is nacked,and i cant unscrew it with a trye there. also of the arch bottom side, there is rust, so the water seems to causing rust.

so in the mean time stock a car top cover on it.

so any ideas, worth removing the wheel or get some else to do it.

or maybe drill holes.

while the passnger foot well, the pipe doesnt go there, and if i do, when it goes for mot the guy would call that a hole in the body, its need covering up

Get the wheel off, remove the Mudguard and Wheel arch Guard. only then will you be able to see what the problem is.

If you can't undo the self tapper holding the Mudguard just drill it out and replace.

I've just had a look at mine and found some sticks and leaves, they came from the Wiper linkage area. Make sure this area is clear of debris also.

but i have never took a while off before, and dont even know if i have the right tools, how hard is it, i think i got a jack in the car.

OK, get someone to show you how to take the wheel off and how to use the Scissor Jack at a Garage. It will take less than 5 mins.:)

Back