Can Nissan match this?

Yeah I know. Titch did you get that quote from your dealer or on the Nissan website.

Btw, why does the website charge £200 extra for the SR pack?, even though it states £10,995 when you choose the 1.6 16V. 1.6 is the SR I thought.

I want a Sport SR with no extras. Like solid paint not metallic. Standard air con and standard cd player. So will I have to pay over £11000?

Would you not be better off getting a personal loan? The one I've just got from the AA was 5.9%. Can you bargain for a better deal if you're paying cash, or do the dealers get a good profit from their finance packages?

Even without speaking to my Sales Manager am pretty sure can beat that...

Nissan are offering 5.9% atm but also offering deferred payment until march on most models :D

Any decent sized motor group can generally match most finance rates, the rate on preferences is fixed to that rate as well...

Skyliner, in terms of a base car, I would get metallic, will make it easier to shift when you do sell it! Climate control and keyless entry is standard as well

Hi thanks.

I'm thinking of getting one of the silver metallics.

And by climate control do you mean I get the round buttons and the little round lcd display instead of 3 white nobs and a slider like in my dads S model?

And by keyless, do you mean the key where you just walk up to the car with the keys still in your pocket?

Thanks for being patient with me :)

Yup Climate has the lcd not the white dials and yup keyless entry is the little marks on the doors and boot you touch with keys in the pocket and the switch to start the car :D

No problems, happy to be able to help :D

Back