Sport SR Price

Hey thanks. I've just found out that if I send a form off tomorrow, I wont be added until January 2007, which is too late.

Have I got a hope?, can I buy the car in my dads name(he will be with me), and then get the payments automatically paid from my account?

I would not give up hope if you've been working you have a record, theres a lot of other things that help, if you have credit cards or bills where you pay dd monthly all add to your score, mobile phone etc, utility bills in your name.

As for your bank account paying the bank details are checked as part of credit score...

What I would do first is to try and buy a car and see how you go with credit, if you can't get credit there's other opinions, drop me a mail if you need any help...

I would not give up hope if you've been working you have a record, theres a lot of other things that help, if you have credit cards or bills where you pay dd monthly all add to your score, mobile phone etc, utility bills in your name.

As for your bank account paying the bank details are checked as part of credit score...

What I would do first is to try and buy a car and see how you go with credit, if you can't get credit there's other opinions, drop me a mail if you need any help...

Just had a quick look, there are quite a few low mileage SR's if you want 2nd hand ex demo car although would be a 160SR and not the new name badge of SPORT SR, same thing pretty much :D

Back