camshaft and ex.manifold Q.s

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
Think that I already know the answer but just want peace of mind are the 1.0l and 1.2l cams identical? i cannot afford to go without a car so am thinking of having the 1.0 cam re-profiled for my supers s if this is ok? and also can anyone give me a company who will make a custom exhaust manifold? and any ideas on a price? im getting poor after just buying a snooper and alarm! any help appreciated! thanx bomb:laugh:

A custom manifold will always be expensive. The 1.0 and 1.2 cams are different but will work in either engine.

Ed

bombz4 said:
Think that I already know the answer but just want peace of mind are the 1.0l and 1.2l cams identical? i cannot afford to go without a car so am thinking of having the 1.0 cam re-profiled for my supers s if this is ok? and also can anyone give me a company who will make a custom exhaust manifold? and any ideas on a price? im getting poor after just buying a snooper and alarm! any help appreciated! thanx bomb:laugh:

i got mine on my race car from here,it cost £400 but thats was for a side exit full system just a manifold would be cheaper unless it was made from mirror finnish stainless which they also do
Tony Law Exhausts
Mr. P Walton
Unit 3 Queen Street
Stourton
LEEDS
LS10 1SL.

tel number 01132 715422

Back