k11 camshaft bolts, dizzy-cap screws and Ga16 throttle body

euro_micra

Matt :)
Hello. Hope someone can help me out, I'm in need of at least 1 camshaft retaing bolt(I snapped one of mine today fitting some cams I bought from SuluR- thanks for them btw, really does make a difference) And 2 distributer cap bolt/screws which I also broke today :doh:

Posted in UK

Thanks Matt

I'm also looking for a Ga16 throttle body and injectors, if any are going as I missed out on some a couple of days ago.

This is super late but I'm posting because I'd also like to know the cam cap bolt thread and length. The dizzy bolts were M8 and seemed to be 20mm iirc (I lost one and snapped the other - K11 Distributor Tape - Is this what we mean by electrical tape on the distributor?). Don't forget the washer and spring washer.

Then the cam cap bolts are stretch bolts also. Snapped one of those and replaced it with an M6x20mm but it doesn't really fit... plenty of blue gunk on that one. But ideally would like to know the true size!

In other news, I've snapped a few exhaust pipe flange bolts (M10) and 2/3 of the heat-shield bolts on the precat :| Maybe I'm due a new nickname?

Back