Camber plates

Hey, anyone interested in buying ones?

I know guy who can make custom plates for k10/k11 but i need at least 5 other people to do it. In Poland i have only two people including me :(

Cost is about 80 pounds, depends on how many people would decide to order. Shipping can be arranged :)

Any pictures? I've seen someone try this before and if they are similar to the wheel spacers with camber already fixed it wont work. Be careful

So what are we trying to sell here OP? Front camber or rear?
Three people on here must be mugs, two more mugs required
I sniff a Scam.

sounds like his idea was to sell camber plates (they adjust the angle of the shock/hub so that you can have camber) BC coilovers for the micra have them, and anything with McPherson strut can pretty much gain camber this way. then someone went on about camber bolts (smaller bolts with a lobe that adjusts the angle the hub is mounted to the shocks) rear camber is impossible on a micra unless you cut/shut

guys i am not selling this to earn money on you, I just want this plates for my micra but producer need at least 5 kits to start production, that's all.

noone here is interested so there is no topic. sry for the trouble

Camber plates is usually a description of a tapered shim fitted to a rear axle.
Adjustable strut tops will facilitate front camber adjustments.
Camber bolts do a similar thing but at the bottom of the strut.
No need for either on a K11

it's needed if you for example want -2 for track and -0,5 for 1/4 mile or just normal use ;)

you can change camber in 2 minutes...
and yes i know camber plates are only for the front, in k10 you cant change it on rear without cutting axle.

Back