Cage for head unit?

bobb

Ex. Club Member
I've fitted my head unit wired up some six by nines and a sub... But atm my head unit is just jammed in place with a piece of card. What do i need to make it fit snug?

I used the original nissan mounts and screwed them into the side of the new head unit (with tiny screws). They held it like a treat.

Since everything got nicked from my car, my piece of crap head unit is held in with magic!!

yearh you could use the nissan brackets. i was gonna do that but my clarion TAPE player doesnt have holes to fit screw into..unless i amde some but meh lol....all this stero lark! stripping out and tape players are the future :p

yearh you could use the nissan brackets. i was gonna do that but my clarion TAPE player doesnt have holes to fit screw into..unless i amde some but meh lol....all this stero lark! stripping out and tape players are the future :p

Say that again squarepants! :laugh:

bobb, you can buy headunit cages from audio stores/halfords/online shops, buy a cage and fit it to centre panel then install your headunit into it. Easy.

I'll have a look at the original mounts first if that fails ill see how much they cost down halfords. Thanks for the help guys.

Went down halfords earlier and i didn't see anything for a nissan or micra and the bloke wasn't around to ask. Can someone find me a link of what i'm looking for please or one on ebay.

Back