C+ C One Touch Window Reset Procedure

Can anyone tell me how to reset the one touch windows on a Micra C+C??

All I have is the Japanese service manual and it does not list the procedure. There are other Micras here in Japan that have the one touch feature functioning properly which leads me to believe the feature just needs to be reset like on many other Nissan vehicles...but the procedure that works on those doesn't seem to work for the Micra C+C unfortunately.

Hmmm, do you know the procedure for the regular K12 Micra? Maybe that will work on the C+C as well?

The only other info I can find online is for other Nissans and they all basically just say put the key in start and roll the window down, then up and hold the switch up for 3~5 seconds after it is up all the way.

Any help? I contacted Nissan UK but all they want to do is tell me to take it to a Nissan dealer....I'm in Japan and the Japanese dealers do not have this information.

im afraid i havent been able to find a thing, maybe someone with a k12 could help you further.
i'm actually quite surprised noone has replied to this thread other than me.

All I found was this.........I have no idea if it means anything, I have a K11 with good old manual windows ;)

Reset window motor limits on a Nissan.

Step 1: Pry the plastic cap up off the bottom centre of the door pull handle and remove the single philips screw.

Step 2: Remove the whole switch panel (in which the door pull handle sits) by prying it up from the back end either with a flat edged screwdriver or table knife (under cloth) or by hand which is what I did. It is just clipped in so should come out relatively easily sliding it up at the back and then pulling it back.

You can now see the inside of the door from where the switch finishing plate sat. You can leave the wiring all attached and simply hang the switch and handle plastic assembly to one side so you can see the inside of the door.

Look inside towards the front bottom of the door behind the plastic vapour barrier you will see a small black switch. It almost looks like a black pan screw head. This is the reset switch but there is a sequence to now doing the actual reset procedure. The switch doesn't really feel like one when you press it through the plastic liner which incidentally you don't need to cut (at least I didn't have to). It is a switch that is only on when you are pressing it otherwise when released it is off.

STEP 3: Make sure the window is closed (up) completely. Turn the ignition on so the windows are receiving power.

a) Press the reset switch (and keep it pressed in) and open (down) the window completely (manually -NOT with AUTO ONE TOUCH DOWN FUNCTION).
b) Release the reset switch. Then close the window completely (manually only - NOT AUTO UP).
c) The limit switch is now reset. Easy!!!

This procedure worked for me straight away as I hope it will for you should you have this annoying problem. The Nissan manual does caution you not to use the one touch UP-DOWN function during this procedure so be warned.

So Nissan UK's customer care cannot help. The only thing they could suggest is to take it to a Nissan dealer in Japan. Nissan Japan's dealers are not familiar with the C+C because, although it was officially released in Japan, it's so rare hardly any of them have seen it or know anything about it, let alone how to reset the windows =(

Can someone please take their C+C to a local dealer and find out the procedure for me?

Back