K12 Micra C C Essenza - Mechanical Key type? (Non Intelligent)

Hi All,

I Am new to this forum and hoping to get some help with my girlfriends micra.

The car has had problems with the keyless entry intelligent keys (flip out). The car did not come with the non intelligent key that includes the transponder. my understanding is tha the intelligent keys are paired with the car and do not include a transponder.

I have had the car connected to CONSULT-III and it has the fault P1611 IMMU ID DISCORRD. Neither of the intelligent keys will start the engine.

I have attained a copy of CONSULT-III with NATS access, My plan is to get a mechanical key and program the transponder on the car but I need to get the correct non-intelligent key!

The reciever on the ignition switch does not appear to be the common siemens type, its the Calsonic Kansei Corp BSREU19. See Pic Below.

Can anybody with a K12 Micra C C Essenza that has keyless entry help me identify the Non-Intelligent key type i need?

I have the immobiliser ID, I then just need an unlock pin which can be generated from a label in the glove box which i am currently struggling with.
Ref: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/553308-Micra-K12-keyless-all-key-lost

Any Help is Greatly appreciated, ill keep this thread updated with the resolution, If i find one!

Cheers,
Adrian

IMG_20170427_133606.jpg

OK so after dismantling the smart key and de-soldering the coil to expose the inner workings of the board to find no transponder and physically ripping the key apart it turns out there is a transponder glued in place near to where the key blade attaches . However i am really struggling to identify it. The only code i have found is B-04215 which i believe may be a serial number :s, I am really not sure.

So it seems these keys do contain a transponder which must be read by the ignition coil when inserted
and aren't just paired with the car for key-less entry. Maby the coil and the and keyless entry circuitry on the fob is playing havoc with the transponder chip and ignition pickup.

I will try the key with transponder only in the ignition.

DSCF9920.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF9920.jpg

DSCF9936.jpg

DSCF9941.jpg

DSCF9942.jpg

Back