• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Bym the micra

Hey this is my first car and blog so go easy on me!
I've been looking at this site for about a month and decided i should get stuck in and start asking for advise! I'm a total n00b and will be asking a lot of stupid questions. Just to note i'm not a troll i really don't know. Anyway i've had my micra a while now and have started adding my own little touches here and there.

I want too, in no order:
  1. lower
  2. add alloys
  3. change up interior
  4. louder exhuast
I'm sure theres more but tbh can't think of them yet and will add pics asap
cheers guys

My Pasti dip job, think i did well for someone with no experience
pussywagon.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

the last one is getting rid of the faded pink strip, it was rather ugly

Those are the same ones I have on mine, they're good springs for the price. Also, yes they will work on yours as they all use the same chassis :p

cheers for the info, i've ordered them and while i'm waiting i'll debadge the back ^_^
Just making sure but the 'micra' and 'twister' are only stuck on with glue right?

Here's its is debadged minus the nissan,:D
IMG_0316.jpg

the plasi dip was bugging me so i tock a closer look and it seemed to have started peeling so took it off. assuming i hadn't dried it well enough before hand =/
Anyway i have been looking for a spoiler online and found a nismo replica :) ( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MICRA-K11...arParts_SM&hash=item20c1ca5037#ht_3191wt_1037 ) but it seems a bit big, does anyone know of a small one? i don't pertiularly want one that goes the whole way aroundo_O

The Nissan badge is also held on with glue/adhesive if you were going to remove that too. You can get smaller spoilers like the one below, i'd say ebay or checking around scrapyards would be your best bet, although I may be selling the one off my car soon as i've bought a wrap around spoiler.

!B2PbCmwCWk~$(KGrHqUOKn!E)6ommGUSBMhqs5eCjg~~_35.JPG

Heres a little update for my micra and a few photos. Had problems with coilovers so they're on hold for now, my wind deflectors have arrived and will be fitting today. for now heres a few pics of my car next to my boss' suzuki ignis
IMG_03231.jpg

IMG_03241.jpg

Back