Bye Bye Micra..

Insurance is a bomb, so I'm gonaa' give up my Micra and move to a Clio 06'.

Im so Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :down:

But, I'm still going to get a Micra and put a jet engine in it... but I need to wait till my insurance premiums go down. :glance:

get a mock quote on a clio before you move over, just incase its even more most clios i think are 1.2 micras 1.0 so should be cheaper.

Im getting insurance for the clio through a driving school (next door neighbours are the owners of the business) so Im renting one of their cars as they do need it. So I get cheap insurance.

Im still keeping the Micra though, Im gonna maybe still do it up while I rough out with the clio. Im not leaving yet either though.

drive ur car on third party im with quinn and i pay about £600 and can mod my car except engine drive other peoples cars.

Lol i don't get this thread 'bye bye micra', followed by 'i'm keeping the micra'

I won't be driving the Micra no more... So I won't be modding it any more...

WAIT! Forget the Clio, I'm gonna stick out the insurance costs. I dispise Clio's.

if you fancy no brakes, dial lights fuse constantly blowing, font bumper falling off and in general unreliability, then carry on with the Clio!

Lol my mates bumper fell of his clio as well!
Don't do it!
Micras are one of the cheapest cars to insure, but then i suppose the 1.3 will be a bit more.

Back