Bye bye MSC =)

R

runaway-robot

Well as the title says, im leaving the Micra, and the MSC. No doubt i may post once every blue moon :glance: lol

Ive met a few of you from the North East, and i'l happily come along to more meets. No doubt i will just tag along with my brother Solarice.

I decided that since i was 20 and insurance was being kind to me. I wanted a bigger engine to do some serious mods on. Im staying nissan, and my new car is on a boat from japan :laugh: once i get the car i will post some pics up for you.

Happy motoring, and good luck with all the micras.

Cya later,
Matt.

no way... its like an episode of Neighbours finding out your brothers...

LMAO yea WTF!

mate, getting a new car doesn't mean you have to lose the micra...

i am 20 and i have had 4 micras and i still have 3 of them ;)

Well the plan might be, come next winter, take the new car off the road and get a 1litre Micra. I dont want to try and wrestle a 2 litre turbo RWD car round snow lol

If any of yous are going to JAE this year, i will be there.

Dun dun dunnnnnnn yes my brother is Solarice, and i know where he got the kit from and EVERYTHING (nex will know what im on about) but im not telling haha :wasntme:

Dun dun dunnnnnnn yes my brother is Solarice, and i know where he got the kit from and EVERYTHING (nex will know what im on about) but im not telling haha :wasntme:

DAMN YOU!!! lol, i shall find out :devil: do you like cats?

DAMN YOU!!! lol, i shall find out :devil: do you like cats?

Love them! haha :suspect:

Ive also heard about your projects aswel Nex lol

At JAE i will pop over and have a talk to you all, who ever is going.
I will be sad to see the Micra go, its alot of fun to drive, just want something with abit more beef and rear wheel drive.

piece of advice. if your getting a nissan 200. then please do a drift or skid pan. the are completely diffrent from a micra. been there got one now with an major drift dent.
also when it rains put a wooden block under the accerlertor pedal. and watch for oil on roads.
but on the whole fantastic cars to drive. enjoy, and be careful.

Love them! haha :suspect:

Ive also heard about your projects aswel Nex lol

At JAE i will pop over and have a talk to you all, who ever is going.
I will be sad to see the Micra go, its alot of fun to drive, just want something with abit more beef and rear wheel drive.

yea my projects get about :wasntme:

i recommend that everyone keeps at least one micra for day to day use whilst their project cars get worked on. even tho you want a beefy car no doubt you will mod it and during that time it will be off the road. a micra is a perfect little run around for when you have no other transport ;)

not a problem for me of course i have 3 micras :p

no way... its like an episode of Neighbours finding out your brothers...

keep well and post them pics up...

lol,

Regarding his car change its looking like ive got some competition coming my way shortly so im stepping up the build on mine...also his new one does look look kinda sweet, but ive been to told to keep quiet until its in his hands :)

i know where he got the kit from and EVERYTHING (nex will know what im on about) but im not telling haha :wasntme:

good lad :D lol.

Pics!

Well since everyone else knows, i will share these pics with you :lol:
Ive always loved this shape, and when this one popped up, i wouldnt resist.
At the moment im playing on keeping the micra, for a run around, will have to see what insurance is like.

Quick Spec:

SR20DET
HKS Induction
Cat-Back Exhaust
FET Strut Brace
17" Buddy Club Alloys (P1)
Tein (rear) Cusco (front) Coilovers - with adjustable top mounts.
Origin Body Kit

plus other bits and bobs.

metallics1324pj5.jpg

metallics1326le4.jpg

metallics1380kj0.jpg

The wheel colour will most likey change but im not 100% yet.

Hope you like :laugh:

OMG what a beast!!! ok we'll let you off if you are going from micra to that... any other car and you'd have the MSC knocking at your door lol :D

What on earth is insurance like on an imported high-spec car for a 20 year old?!

My best so far is £1260 FC with my 10% discount, thats with all mods on the insurance aswel.

Im 20, with 3 years no claim. :wasntme:

Back