Bridgestone 195/45/15

Antony

Ex. Club Member
erm, im after some new tyres... mine are very nearly slicks..lol perfect in the dry, scary as hell in the wet.

im idealy after some bridgestone potenza re070 semi-track tyres.....

anyone with a tyre that would suit? ie 185 50 15, 195 45 15, 205 40 15....etc etc

im on Toyo T1R's at the mo but im going to be re-stickering my car like the march cup cars (wich all use bridgestones) and would like some

any suggestions lads?:glance:

I know it's not what you asked for, so sorry, but check out the Toyo R888's if your doing more track use! They're the best road legal tyre for tracks you can get - apparently

DOH... i knew i had forgotten something...lol

how long will they last though?..... i do about 430miles a week..on twisty roads too.

hmm......ill have a look at R888;s

yes pleasey..... did i ever say i love you..lol

im sure you allways seem to come up with the answers to my questions..

how long will they last though?..... i do about 430miles a week..on twisty roads too.

I wouldn't recommend them if you do that much road use. They're only effective when they're hot and offer pretty much no grip in the wet lol. Definitely a track tyre.

Hi Antony

Bridgestone only bring in the RE070 in a 17" mainly for the Subaru boy's. Tyres can be a very personal choice so I will leave it up to you although I will say my personal favourites are Yokohama.

okie dokie, thank you very much....

i might stick with the toyo T1R's though.... havent done me any harm so far..

Kwik Fit Remoulds!!

Yeah toyo's are the nuts. Several people on here use them and have had no complaints. My car understeered loads with Yoko's fitted

Back