breaking K11...again

If you said Allan could get first dibs on it, you should atleast let him have a chance to reply. Not everyone is on the website to check it everyday.

yes but I also told him that I need rid of this asap as in the next couple of days as raceworx dad will get peed off with a load of stuff in his garage he knew the situation if I had it up here I wouldnt of mided waiting but its just courtisy to take the offer that is gonna get it moved first

Gemma85 said:
just giving u all a heads up any1 want anything from a 1.3 super_s no dibs please highest bidder gets it as I new as much cash as possible to buy a new car

Its up to seller, no dibs, and if she needs it gone asap. Then hard luck, thats just the way it is :)

Should'nt say to people then if you not offering dibs, just like you shouldn't go selling bits when you've told people they are sold to them.

This has been an absolute joke, if it was ebay, it would be negative feedback :).

Sadly so much respect lost after this thread. Anyway, not getting into a war of words over this, end of discussion as far as im concerned.

I think its a bit harsh giving me bad trade rating but at the end of the day I needed to get rid of the stuff quickly as it is in raceworx garage and his dad is quickley getting peed off I pm'd alan a couple of times but didnt get a reply! as for the skirts i said I would get you a price for postage I didnt have the tools to get them off as they wernt screwed and had to be drilled out down at raceworx again so it would of meant him dealing with all postage as I was coming back on the bus and couldnt carry them.

Im sorry if u wernt online but i did what i thought was best for a quick sale so raceworx didnt get into bother if u cant understand then tough I said no dibs in my first posts item has gone as i wanted asap end of ...its just being petty giving a bad trade rating

runaway-robot said:
Have the wings gone? ** might be way to late ** haha

yeh they have gone to scrap yard as of tomorrow

So you still have them? Any rust on them? lol on the pics it looks the same colour.... any chance i can get drivers one.

A last goodbye

As a closing post Iv put up some pics of the cars last few days I know ian put some up of my rust but here are some of the shell.

There small as there off my camera fone...

there is 1 of Raceworx doing his trademark thumbs up ;)

Attachments

• IAN.jpg
    IAN.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 159
  • shell1.jpg
    shell1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 159
  • shell2.jpg
    shell2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 179
  • shell3.jpg
    shell3.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 160
  • shell4.jpg
    shell4.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 158
allan i pmed you off gemmas account asking for you to get in touch with me i have nothing from you.. it needed to be removed from my garage i stipped the car for gemma but im not a scrap yard i carnt hold everything in my garage whilst people decide what they want to do.. zepher came gave us the cash and got the manifold.. thats that.. as for ebay comments this isnt e-bay its a fourm...

scotish-SR you wanted the skirts they were on the car and rivited on gemma had no chance of removing them on her own i removed them but they were slightly damaged in doing so.. so for that reason and the fact gemma was getting home on a bus and couldnt carry two fibreglass sideskirts rich baught them...

oh and cheers for putting a pic of me up staring at the sun :p with a hangover... i look so attractive :p

Back