Update - Breaking 1997 K11 Pre Facelift SR (Super S) Hants/W. Sussex Border

Well, my Micra failed it's MoT, and needs so much welding, I can't really justify paying someone to do it - Sills, crossmember, around the windscreen (roof and under the scuttle). There is also a massive crack in the windscreen, slightly sticky brakes, and needed two tyres which I replaced before I realised how much work there was.

However genuine SRs are getting a bit rare now, so I've decided to break for parts. The original owner seemed to say yes to everything on the options so there is ABS, rear disks and power steering. Right now it's complete, and as I got some help from you folks in the past, I'm putting it up here first for a bit so you have dibs.

The car is in Liss in Hampshire (GU33) and I'd prefer collection, especially for the larger bits. I can find out courier costs if needed, but I can't see this being cheap. Any smaller bits I'm happy to post. It is driveable if you fancy the entire thing and can book an MoT in the direction you live.

I'm not sure on prices, so make me an offer, or PM me with a phone number and a good time to call, and I'll get back to you.

Photo bucket link.

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/john_the_engineer/embed/slideshow/micra

There is the obvious bumpers, mudflaps and spoiler - The bumpers are a little scraped, but there are no cracks. And it's azure blue, so you will want to repaint this.

Panels - The panels aren't great as the previous owner was an older person whose hobby seems to have been driving slowly into stuff. Someone obviously didn't like him as it's been keyed and retouched badly on the passenger side. I have a set of original Nissamn headlight guards as well.

SR Alloys - All hold pressure well and there are 4 roadworthy tyres - Two Toyo Proxies which will need replaced in a few thousand miles, and two bought as part worns in early January. If you are interested in these, I may need to do a swap onto whatever steels you have to roll it to a scrapyard, and would be very cheap.

Rear Disks - one of the calipers is a little sitcky but could be rebuilt, but it's the version with ABS. And it works.

Engine - It's a CG13 with 120K miles on it. However it's a good little donk, it doesn't use oil, and pulls well. It could do with a service, which I was going to do if it passed it test. I also have a spare starter motor which I bought while trying to sort a dud ignition switch.

Power steering - it has it but I have genuinely no idea how much you'd need to transplant to another car.

Interior - All in reasonable Electric Windows, "A" panel tweeters, split rear seats, pop out rear windows, parcel shelf with factory speakers, dashboard pod with a rev counter and digital clock although a couple of the bulbs have popped.

Anything else, ping me a PM.

Cheers
John

Hi. How much for the dash with Rev counter? Would like to fit one to my 1.0l for the right price :) I'm in Marrakech at the moment with limited internet but message me & I'll get back to you asap :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@F3kka

I'd need to take a good look in daylight (ie tomorrow).

I'd also need to call a breakers to make sure they could pick up a non rolling shell. And I'd need a hand pulling the axle.

Let me make a few calls tomorrow and take some photos and we can go from there.

@Dougyledds

I'm not sure. £120 for both front and rear seats, parcel shelf with speakers, a, b and c pillar covers, headlining, carpet, and dashboard plastics and gauges and glovebox? Plus anything else I've forgotten other than the door cards.

Just so you are aware it has the classic sunroof drain leak and the headlining at the top of the a pillars gets a little damp, but it's not stained. The carpet got damp before I gunked up the panel under the scuttle but It's been used pretty regularly so dries out on the commute.

And there is a switch added discretely for the ignition on the dashboard after the starter position stopped working.

And feel free to make me an offer if you think I'm miles out.

hey if you still have how much would the spoiler, front bumper and the black boot handle thingy (above the number plate) however i do live quite far away like 5 hours away so is there any chance of meeting somewhere?

@Dougyledds

I'm not sure. £120 for both front and rear seats, parcel shelf with speakers, a, b and c pillar covers, headlining, carpet, and dashboard plastics and gauges and glovebox? Plus anything else I've forgotten other than the door cards.

Just so you are aware it has the classic sunroof drain leak and the headlining at the top of the a pillars gets a little damp, but it's not stained. The carpet got damp before I gunked up the panel under the scuttle but It's been used pretty regularly so dries out on the commute.

And there is a switch added discretely for the ignition on the dashboard after the starter position stopped working.

And feel free to make me an offer if you think I'm miles out.

Only really need the seats mate, have the A pillers got speakers in? The parcel shelf would be nice also along with a bit of handbrake trim :)

Excellent thanks, if you can't or it's no good we can talk about rear calipers, discs and possibly handbrake cable.

Okay, my scrap remover has a crane on the back of his lorry, so we're good there. I've also added some photos to the photobucket link in the OP.

There were no issue reported in the MoT on the rear axle so I assume it's fine. You'd probably want to replace the rubbers and disks before using it in anger, just so it's all nice and new.

As to price drum axles seem to go for £60 and I'd be happy there, given its still on the car, and a bit scruffy Plus you could see how it all came apart..... :)

hey if you still have how much would the spoiler, front bumper and the black boot handle thingy (above the number plate) however i do live quite far away like 5 hours away so is there any chance of meeting somewhere?

Maybe £90 for that lot, but it would need to be collected, sorry. I could find out about couriers but I expect the price might make your eyes water.

I don't know if there's a forum pony express type setup, but if there is I'd be gla to work something this way.

Only really need the seats mate, have the A pillers got speakers in? The parcel shelf would be nice also along with a bit of handbrake trim :)

I'll check if the speakers are there tomorrow. Seats, parcel shelf and handbrake trim say £60 and I'll lob the pillar trim in for that too.

I'll check if the speakers are there tomorrow. Seats, parcel shelf and handbrake trim say £60 and I'll lob the pillar trim in for that too.

Seems reasonable mate, Il have to be 100% on it just yet as i am giving the car a good clean tomorrow hopefully so il see how it pans out, could you PM me a postcode for collection reference please? thanks

Posted please mate

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry about the delay, too much on.

Pulled the a pillar tonight, there is a small crack in the offside though it could easily be glued to make an invisible repair. Tweeters are there with mounting hardware.

I'm asking £20 delivered (signed for by Hermes) by PayPal. Or £19 if you opt for PayPal gift or bank transfer.

Let me know if you're interested

Update

The rolling shell is getting picked up Sunday morning.

So far the seats, parcel shelf, A pillars and tweeters, Rear bumper and headlights have interested bodies. I need to send photos to some folks.

What's left -

Front bumper and fog lights - I'm happy to split these and will post the fogs.

SR Spoiler - would prefer collection

Clocks with Rev counter - will post

Electric window switches - will post

Update 1/2/15

The rolling shell has now been picked up. There were a couple of folks asking about the rear axle and I've passed their names into the buyer in case he wants to break it further.

So far the seats, parcel shelf, A pillars and tweeters, bumpers, spoiler, fogs and headlights have interested bodies. Please let me know as soon as you can as there is some interest in these, and the credit card needs paying. :)

What's left -

Clocks (cable speedo) with Rev counter Note that two bulbs need replacing behind the Rev counter. - will post £35 delivered

Electric window switches, door pulls and door cards - will post everything except the door cards £50 for the lot collected, £40 delivered for the switches and pulls posted.

3rd brake light, bulb and wires as far as the loom. £20 delivered.

@jimmysmadk11 - I pulled the black rear light bar and bulbs and loom. Does £20 delivered sound interesting?

Photos will be taken in daylight tomorrow.

Cheers
John

Is rear axle still for sale need rear discs as well so I can stop my Sr20 micra lol. Could remove and collect for right price.

Back