breaking K11...again

Gemma85 said:
u can come and see it when u pic up those nissan alloys :p its just dark green and carefully hand painted by richmicratwister not even been on a car yet

kk sounds good.

just thought id put up some estimated prices and modified descriptions so you know what your getting..

Clear repeaters :- £10
Laguna splitter :- £10
smoothed tailgate with SS wing and modified bumper to house number plate and light :- £50
interior front seats gone havent thay ???
k and n filter carnt remember if its got a breather filter or a pipe £5
elec windows
speedo with rev counter direct plug and play for pre facelifts.. :-£10
painted rocker cover it looks good iv sen it :D £10
mesh grill :- offers
standered cat :- these are expencive from nissan if you have a de0cat and dont have the standard one for the mot..

Janspeed manifold back up for sale this is a bargain at £80

anything from the shell ect

these are for pick up from either gemz in newcastle or mine on the weekend mentioned in sheffield area..

Raceworx said:
just thought id put up some estimated prices and modified descriptions so you know what your getting..

Clear repeaters :- £10
Laguna splitter :- £10
smoothed tailgate with SS wing and modified bumper to house number plate and light :- £50
interior front seats gone havent thay ???
k and n filter carnt remember if its got a breather filter or a pipe £5
elec windows
speedo with rev counter direct plug and play for pre facelifts.. :-£10
painted rocker cover it looks good iv sen it :D £10
mesh grill :- offers
standered cat :- these are expencive from nissan if you have a de0cat and dont have the standard one for the mot..

Janspeed manifold back up for sale this is a bargain at £80

anything from the shell ect

these are for pick up from either gemz in newcastle or mine on the weekend mentioned in sheffield area..

looka u have to but in when i was doing so well :p

lol ill butt out then :p just thought id help :(

Ian im sure the middle brake light is alright and she has my old parcel shelf with speakers so there there.. give her an offer she wears the pants lol

ok, just to clear somthing up, you have the dails with rev counter, and they would be a straight swap on a pre-facelift model?

question being, is facelift the 1993 - 1998 model? cos im finding it a pain in the butt not having a rev counter

(Y) cheers

runaway-robot said:
Raceworx or gemma, do u know the paint code?

its same as yours i will check next time i go out

Spike said:
is there any chance it could be posted?

cheers

yes will be posted at your expense

ian im selling it for more than a tenner the dial thingy

Gemma85 said:
its same as yours i will check next time i go out

yes will be posted at your expense

ian im selling it for more than a tenner the dial thingy

how much including posting? :)

Hi, very intersted in the smoothed tailgate, super s spoiler and modified bumper for £50.

Ok, now a few questions :)

What condition are these actually in?

If I remember corectly you said earlier in the thread that the tailgate needs finishing, does it need much work?

Is the bumper finished and are the bumper and spoiler in good nic?

Also, are they painted? If so, what colour? (I can respray, I was just curious :) )

Oh also I no longer need a headlamp connector as I mentioned earilier in your thread. Managed to get one off a Primera from the local scrappy and it works fine.

Cheers.

the tailgate has a plate over the number recess needs smothing in with filler and painting.. its in a green colour

the bumper and spoiler are fine the bumper and number plate light ect works and is fine..

Ok, I'll take the tailgate, spoiler and bumper for £50 in that case. I can collect as soon as this weekend if thats any good.....

Also may be interested in the K&N for a fiver.....

new pics...thought i would take some of the car with steelies back on some1 needs to buy that splitter as its nearly off lol!

edit - spot my sxy works micra in the background :p

edit edit - and spot the raceworx sticker :p

Attachments

• 100_0481.jpg
    100_0481.jpg
    639.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_0482.jpg
    100_0482.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_0483.jpg
    100_0483.jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 182
Thanks for putting those pics up gemma. Bodywork looks fairly decent on those photos, just a shame it had so much wrong with it underneath :(

Nice to see the spoiler/bumper/tailgate too. They look pretty good. Will make a good little project for me and should finish the outside of my car off nicely :)

yeah its a shame i seen it up close today, very nice car if you have time and effort to fix it, They were my steelies:p

this car is getting broken this weekend at my house if its possible id like as many people who have said there buying parts to drop round on sunday to collect and pay for them unless you have other arrangments like postage ect.. if people want pm me and ill send them my address.

Rear Spoiler

Could you please tell me if the rear spoiler is still for sale,if so what price?

Paul.

59 bhp is more than enough said:
hey, do you have a third brake light, also i need the rear drivers side seatbelt if thats okay. how much do you want for these?

dont have a third brake light...make me an offer for seatbelt

palmerp said:
Could you please tell me if the rear spoiler is still for sale,if so what price?

Paul.

nope going with tailgate

tommo u can have wing if u want need to get it out of ians garage asap, spike took off dials for you, broony have springs here for you....skirts were for scottish sr but unfortunatly are not available anymore due to rich the legend taking payment for breaking the car sorry guys

59 bhp is more than enough said:
10 quid posted?

yep got it off for you

also still up for grabs is the janspeed manifold

Gemma85 said:
also still up for grabs is the janspeed manifold

If only I had the money I'd have taken that off your hands too :(

Nice to meet yourself and Ian today anyway and good luck selling the rest of the stuff.

gam1984 said:
If only I had the money I'd have taken that off your hands too :(

Nice to meet yourself and Ian today anyway and good luck selling the rest of the stuff.

Nice 2 meet u 2 sorry about ian dropping that thing in the oil lol trust him!

oh I will post pics up of the car in the breaking stages and guess what guys I got down and dirty under the car! and unbolted things:) found out what a ratchet was and how to use one ..took off a steering wheel, gearstick and short shifter and dials :) I had oil on my face and everything

many thanks to raceworx my hero, rich ^the man V the legend the awesome dawson for.....well being entertaining and help occupie me in a game of find the lost tools and painting ians drive in oil and coolent.

cheers gemma, how much for manifold? if not too much i might take that off ya hands too but bit tight for cash at mo lol

manifold is in good condition the only car without much rust on it!! please pos tup the pictures of those sills gemma there out of this world sunny nearly dies last night when i showed him..

phill i want my tools back!! remind me never to lend you anything cos it will end up lost :p thanks to rich for keeping my sister occupied with your flirting lol :S oh and gemz busy. i think you need to learn what a 17mm socket is though!!

and sorry for that gam its typicol the only thing i need and i drop it in the oil!!

Gemma i need the log book asap as they wont take it without that. and its gona be about £10 to get it towed :p

oi i helped
i was more use than the awesome, as far as i can c he aint very awesome at all.

i was there for the muscle jobs like undoin bolts that u 2 couldnt and liftin the car up wi my bare hands.

dont try this s**t at home!!

the legend x

Back