Break electrics - urgent!

R

Ray1

Hi again people.... ok.. this could be a major problem but as it stands its ok....basically my break lights wernt working.. the white plastic piece underneath the shelf directly below the steering was gone... a makeshift mechanic then solved the prob by joining 2 wires togther (i dont no which ones, maybe a live wire and the original wire that was on the white plastic piece) ..he advised me to get a fuse and holder for thge connection to stop any probs occuring...evrything is working fine but i havnt put the fuse in yet... wat shal i do? thanks

i can honestly say i have no idea what you are asking...

have you got any pics of the problem areas...

but dont worry post some pics and someone here will sort you out mate...

RE: RE: Break electrics - urgent!

Big_ben said:
why is there 2 identcal threads?

Cause he's new and made a mistake, im sure admin can see and will delete it. :suspect:

You REALLY need a fuse in there, if you dont it could cause a fire if the circuit overloads, get some pics up so we can see exactly what you mean :)

hi again... i have managed to get a fuse put in to the circuit now.... so ther is no risk of anything dangerous happening.. i hope.. what il do is post some pics of what i mean.. as i think iv confused everyone !!! cheers

Back