brake caliper sliders

Antony

Ex. Club Member
aargh. the two micra's in the scrappy ahd their calipers allready taken apart and somone has nabbed the sliders for them... has anyone got a spare pair of caliper sliders and bolts for me please? without these i cannot get the car on the floor!..

thank you guys. (Y)(Y)

just baught some calipers dude.. and sprayed em red ..lol.

erm. if you could pull the slider bolts out and chuck em in the post please matey i would be eternally greatfull. (and i will pay you too!) (Y)(Y)(Y)

yeah.. go on then..lol
send me you addy and paypal details dude and ill have em..(Y)(Y)
thank you

yeah.. go on then..lol
send me you addy and paypal details dude and ill have em..(Y)(Y)
thank you

sorry about the late reply i didnt see you replied.

if you still need the sliders i whatever they are i have them in the back of my car.

yes.... i need them please. they are the only thing stopping me from putting the car on its wheels...thank you :wasntme::wasntme:

are these what youre looking for?

182032_10150412973970271_675470270_17535755_1600217_n.jpg

yeah, on the carrier on the left... the bolts with the rubbers attatched is all i really need as i have just spent a week cleaning and painting two other calipers...lol

just a case of yanking them off and stuffing em in a jiffee bag dude... if thats possible please?..... and ill pay you something through paypal for the trouble.. :wasntme::wasntme:

been really busy sorry bud! ive had a look but can only find one of those bolts which you need and thats no good so ive tried to match the thread with bolts in the stores at work but i cant find any with the same thread.

i will keep looking though

did you not allready send me some through the post?.. i got some in a jiffee bag on thursday..lol:suspect:

oh god im sorry micra.sr

i got confused... lol...... that happens.. lol

yeah i got them thank you very much and if you want anything for them just ask...
dont break a leg trying to find em alex dude as i managed to find one in the scrappers and one from my old calipers..

thank you guys. this is why ilove this forum !!

Back