Bowling, Teeside 12th November

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Everyone welcome as usual no matter where ya from.

Activity will be bowling at teeside park on the evening, can someone in that sort of area (danni possibly or even wayne as doesnt he have contacts in there) organise booking it and stuff.

This will need to be definates please as there will most likely need to be a deposit, leave ur details below if u are coming.

If I can make it I'll be there.

Lets see if we can have the 16+ cars we had there same time last year.... Even if u dont drive a micra anymore, u are still welcome

Unfortunally as this is a Day before my 21st, i won't be able to make it. But if your thinking of going, GO! The N/E meets are totally worth it, and i've made so many mates down there its un-real.

Titch

well ill deffo be there.... and i dont mind organisin bookin n that neil but i afraid i not in the position to be able to pay a deposit... bk at uni now n broke!! :(
i believe wayne does kno sum1 who works there yeah

I'll be going too. Sorry I didn't say so lol. Can give transport to anyone in the Tyne / Wear area if needed.

Bowling will be less than a tenna if we play 2 games, petrol aint got a clue, depends how much u pay per litre, how many miles from a tank u get, and where ur coming from.

Ok then so we have a date how about a time for meeting up, i.e. time for people to meet at Boldon, time to meet at Teeside Park and time to bowl?

Might be an idea to have the bowling a little earlier than last time.

Ben it's most likely due to the view settings you have for the forum, you can change them in the User CP. I had the same problem before with threads disappearing on me and got fed up with changing the view settings. Could do with the forum default changing.

sorry i not replied... iv not been around much lately... this first time iv been at home in a week and i back out in 10 mins!!

neil are you organising booking or is someone else? coz i said i cant due to financial reasons as i cant afford t put deposit down...

Seems that this is unlikely to progress as no-one can or is willing to put a deposit down. I'd offer to help out but I too am not in a situation to put up the deposit for the whole meet.

Unless we can get some more interest, and do what we've done in the past with Karting.

Ben, so would I but it's the same as Bowling we have to put up a deposit and not of us are in the position at the moment to be able to do that. Plus with the lack of interest at the moment, its one hell of a risk that all of us are not prepared to take.

Yep. Wonder if it's worth having a mini meet then? Just with those of us who are interested and up for it.

Wot u mean?

I was considering getting info on the sunderland wall if people fancied doing something a bit different, or do u mean still just going bowling?

As mentioned alraedy to you mate, I will organise a get to gether round mine one night that week, xbox/dvd and munchies, will do a seperate thread for that tho once we know u are coming for definate....

I also have a special something waiting for you aswell ;)

Excellent.

Will be the last out for the Micra for the year i think. You last chance to see best in show for the yer guys! lol

Titch :kungfu:

Yeah thats the climbing wall, seems pretty cheap, just depends on times its open, dont mind just going bowling, depends if everyone is still definately coming or not......

We still gonna do it down stockton or up here, wots better for people? Considering the stockton/darlo lot will most likely be back up to mine on the thurs night anyways? I'll sort out the deposit if its only a few, need definate numbers tho....

Back