NW Bowling Meet - Who's bringing who?

we have decided on bowling as u can see from the poll, so all who are in attendance and are bowling post names and if gf is playing or bf then post their names also.

thanks alot north westers

look forward to meetin you all :D

omg really, i went there 2 years ago to do my national diploma in IT system network support, i work in Dixons in town but also work at Telewest in liverpool albert dock, should meet up sometime. not seen your car no

sorry to be a bummer can we just keep this thread for names n nothing else so its not full of junk we need to comb through?

fine by me, i dont mind how many people come along jus want the names so that someone from that area can book it, thanks alot for all replies-lol

:D

indeed a fellow DSG man, 0095 for me ! coming into peak soon mate ! thank god im only there one day a week, im still there because of all the discount and half price line rental on o2 etc :D

biog fearnz is already there..........see u there folks.....
anyone for skriming dry-line boards for a laff

hi does any1 know the post code of the place we are meeting

the 1 stated b4 i cant get to work as a valid postcode so i cant get directions

if some1 can get directions for me from my house (s6 1hb) that would be appreciated greatly

As nothings actually been booked (unless someones got some cash left on their credit card) guess we're gonna have to pop inside when everyones met up and see when we can get on.

ok cool i should b able to find it
have u got a post code or a street name the i might b able to borrow my mates sat nav

and can someone whos going pm me their number so i can ring if im lost

I cant wait to meet you all, we are going to be good friends! im going to hug you all, and we can hold hands... and when we are bowling i'll do a cheer for you all. its going to be so fun! we're all going to get along swel... we will be forever friends! oh this meet realy warms my heart... finaly I may have other boys to play with... and then I can stop playing with myself...

aaaarrrrhhhhh he wants to play with me ! i have my video camera so could make a video !.....on a more serious note ill be making a DVD of this meet :D

Nice one Paddy!
I better get to the Salon for my hair and the beauty parlor for my hands and facial!

Ricky, not sure about Friday night now!

Back