Bowling booked 12th at washington

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok, meet is on.

Had to book it for washington sunderland as they had plenty of times available and I didnt have to pay anything up front so no loss to me thankfully.

It works out at £4.35 a game each, and 2 games are booked in for 7pm. 2 lanes are booked together also. So everyone shud have £8.70 with them in change please.

It booked for 11 people at the moment, I can add more if need be. List at the mo is

Neil
Lenny
Hugh + friend
Danni + friend
Dr Zoidberg
Dan
chie
nismok12
Solarice
Micra05?
wayne?
Gman?
richmicratwist?

Bigben?

Need confirmation from all these question marks please....

We will currently meet at around 6pm at the storybook carpark next to asda in boldon, any problems give me a shout.

Its further down, u need to change ur options underneath the threads u can see to show something like 'see threads in last 30days' its pants I know....

Sorry I couldn't make it peeps, didn't finish work til late, and couldn't really be bothered by the time I got in and had had tea lol, as some of you were on your way home then. :) Hope y'all had fun anyway.

cheers to everyone who attended... not much of a big turnout but it was a good night all the same... good to see everyone again... especially emily... how cute is she!!!!!!!!

sorry i didnt make it.

I got lost some where in washington. I seen a couple of micras about 7.30 flying through sunderland and i tried to follow them but i took the wrong turn off at a roundabout and got lost..again.

and i didnt have anyones numbers to try and find out where i needed to go.

Back