Bonjour all, new K11 owner here.

Hey all,

just bought my first K11. A cheap and cheerful 1.0 with a duff gearbox - p/x'd at my work. Paid the princely sum of £75 for it.

I work at Nissan as a Mastertech, so know these cars pretty much inside out. I drive a Phase 1 Clio 172 day to day, but now i'm doing a 60 mile daily commute, thought i'd better get something a bit cheaper to run. I've a Son due in 4 weeks (not me personally of course, i'm not Arnie!) so my partner will be usng the Clio as its a bit safer than her Ka. This gives me free reign to do what I please with the Micra, as its cheap, and I wasn't allowed to touch the Clio due to it being our main car.

My main reason for buying a K11 is it was cheap, I know them well and we've a 1.3 K11 at work which is waiting to be crushed on the scrappage scheme. So i'm sure you can see where this is going......

Past cars include a Clio Williams 2, Starlet Gt, 205 Mi16, Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole, N15 Almera Gti, so you get the idea of what I like.

I'll be swapping engines very soon, and after trawling the net for ideas, the car should eventually be dropped on 13's, with JDM touchs, stripped interior and eventually an SR20DE conversion.

Cheers all,

Chris.

Cheers folks. Pics to follow soon. Looking foward to the clean-up as I enjoy that kinda thing. Had 1 owner from new, and I think she must of been 80 when she bought it new, so has a unique odour.....

easy to strip out interior and wash thatt and the inside shell.smells nice after that
WELCOME you and the masterplan

Back