Hi all, new here

Hi people, I'm Dean.

I'm not a Micra owner but my son is looking for his first car and he wants a K11 Micra so this seemed like a good place to start.

I'm pretty used to car forums, being a member of all the Skyline forums. I've owned R33GTST, R33GTR, R34GTT and I'm currently running a Series two Nissan Stagea RS4V, which for those of you that haven't heard of one is basically a 4WD Skyline estate. Mines a bit different in that it has a Masa motorsport R34 conversion.

Here it is.

08022010555.jpg

Hello and Welcome to the Club, first things first, Sweet Ride you have there. Just checked K11 for sale and there is one in Newcastle http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/37406-S-1998-Micra-K11-for-Sale, Is you son interested in the Pre-Facelift or Facelift?

Thanks for the welcomes. Yes I saw that, but Newcastle is a bit of a trek to be honest. He's not too bothered whether it's facelift or not.I'd prefer him to have an airbag fitted car though.

I've only been to look at 2 so far, the first a 1998 GX was ok apart from needing some body work, but the seller wouldn't budge from his £500 asking price. The 2nd was a V reg, one owner, described as mint for a grand, but had been resprayed all the way down the o/s and front bumper. I guess it's par for the course looking for a car, and I've searched long and hard in the past for other cars, I just wish people would give an honest description. I've been beaten to a couple of others. Seems like the decent, well priced cars sell quickly.

I've been pricing up parts. What an eye opener, could totally rebuild one for what I've spent on an exhaust and brakes on mine.

Back