Bodywork Sorted

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Finally got the dent out of the car :) Cost me £40 from a guy who does it for a living. Woulda cost me £500 at the garage he works at :eek:

Still needs to be sprayed but this is what it looks like. W800i Phone Camera Pics so not best quality.

Will post a pic of the car tomorrow as i dont have a pic of it complete.

Attachments

• DSC00180.JPG
    DSC00180.JPG
    384.5 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC00181.JPG
    DSC00181.JPG
    349.5 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC00182.JPG
    DSC00182.JPG
    347.4 KB · Views: 238
best £40 u have spent so far, get rid of the glue from the bump strips and CC the door handles

looks like a bit of a bodge job(literaly lol) shuda pulled the dints out really, use as little bodge as poss, but still for £40 cant go wrong i suppose!

R05_Micra said:
looks like a bit of a bodge job(literaly lol) shuda pulled the dints out really, use as little bodge as poss, but still for £40 cant go wrong i suppose!

looks knocked out, fillers just skinned over and sanded back, as theres dents that cant be knocked out with panel beating.

good spend dude!

j.a.kelly said:
£500?? slight over quoting goin on there i think!! its only a rear quarter!!

lol

was probably a quote off nissan AKA rob ur nana if we could

he knocked as many dents out as he could then bodyfilled it so it was all smooth. He works at a bodyshop so aint a cowboy guy.

Got it sprayed today to match the car for the time being by kristian :D but will be going bodyshop and getting fully done proper for £100 :)

Back