Car Being Sorted

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Been Car Audio Shop near me and getting a full alarm system installed and getting electric windows sorted out and central locking all hooked upto the alarm system. Also getting MDF panels for the rear and vibe sk-60 components are being fitted in them and wired up to my amplifiers.

Total cost of all this including labour is just under £500

so my electric windows will be working and ill have central locking which having none is a pain in the butt haha.

still need to find the wiring on my loom for the reverseing light. Any help guys?

Like I said before, no switches actually on the gear stick so the qire has been forgotten off the gearbox, get the car on some axles stands etc and look for a wire not connected to anything and look for a clip on the gearbox.

Looks like it's gonna have to be a manual re-wiring.
There's only a few cables to the gearbox, if they're connected up one might be broke

there is a connection on the gearbox. ive got a connector coming out with a green and yellow wire but its cut. Looks like a manual re-wire too. Goldstar i shall pop up with it tuesday when i pay and collect the de-cat if u still got it fella and show u what i mean.

Ive jsut replaced the fog light with a white bulb so to reverse i gotta put lights on and put rear fog switch on for reverse light atm haha.

sorted it today. i went scrap yard and found i was missing 2! connections on gearbox so i cut the cables off and found in mine all 4 wires in a connector block so i cut it off and soldered the wires together and connected to the gearbox. all works now :)

Back