body kits and fits

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
As i have found out, body kits for the k10 are few and far between

BUT

Is there any chance that anyone knows if there are body kits rom other cars that will fit with a little modification and persuasion?

Cheers

Steve

I'd say the XR2i is wider than a K10, ruling the bumpers out.

But I think the arches and skirts could possibly be made to fit!

I don't know for certain though, might be worth trying to pick up a single cheel arch for an XR2i and just finding out if it can fit.

Just to warn you there is an XR2 and XR2i, XR2i was MKIII and the XR2 was a earlier fiesta, body parts will be different.

yep got it

might see what i can do with the original bumper first as if i hash that up , bumpers are almost given away at the scrappers near me so i will definetly find a replacement

nova bumpers are similar in size but need a fair bot of modification to fit, the sides of the front bumper on Nova do not go as far back as the k10 so need extending. Honda CRX Del Sol Side skirts are the exact length needed for the k10 so those are a good bet :) xr2 side arches will fit with little modifcation as i did try these many years ago, MK2 golf arches can also be made to fit easily.

be aware as i've said above ll these items will require some modification to fit. i cant see there being much work in getting those skirts to fit, looks pretty easy, the fact that they are almost exactly the right length is a huge time saver.

i have actually seen an xr2 kit on a k10 in Bridgend near me. In the past ive pulled over to take a look but after thinking my car looked way nicer I quickly dismissed it. I havent got a clue how hard it was to do though. If i go anywhere near il try and get some pics. It was the red xr2 kit with the blue lines? (im guessing people know which one!)

Back