body kits

S

scoot

:k10: hi folks ive a k10 super and i was at my local scrappy the other day and came across a :grinning: k10 with body kit and modified bonnet and 2 brand new wings not even painted i asked the guy how much for the wings he said £10 each and also the side skirts again £10 each they were painted red like mine so ive got them just need to fit them now might go back for the rear+front bumpers are they hard to come by ? as ive not seen them any where cheers scoot

get some pictures and we can tell you how rare it is

also get all the bumpers and side skirts as it will all blend together better

Fordy said:
get some pictures and we can tell you how rare it is

also get all the bumpers and side skirts as it will all blend together better
:k10: hi the bumpers+side skirts the same as yours but in red

scoot said:
:k10: hi the bumpers+side skirts the same as yours but in red

i have got a foah front bumper and a super s micra rear bumper

the side skirts and wheel arch extensions are super s ones aswell

if the one you have found has the same front bumper as mine but different side skirts and rear bumper to what i have then that is a foah bodykit and they are getting quite rare and a good condition full kit could get about £150

STA60029.jpg

this kit?

nooooooo!

:k10: :down: :down: nooo! went to my scrappy todayto get the super s bumpers and the car is gone to the crusher im gutted mines would have looked soo cool with all the kit on:(

scoot said:
:k10: :down: :down: nooo! went to my scrappy todayto get the super s bumpers and the car is gone to the crusher im gutted mines would have looked soo cool with all the kit on:(

Aww that's sooooooooo unlucky, poor car. :(

Back