29TH BlueWater meet! :)

Hey all once again I thought Id let you know that my uncle has organised another very large meet at BlueWater. Should be roughly 70 cars so far all mainly jap: CTR's, Evo's, Integras and hopfly not jus one micra lol: myself. Last one I only saw one member from here show up: "TypeR" so I'm hoping that this time some of you lot will be able to make it down there. it should be a great meet, so lookfoward to seeing some faces of MSC.

As for the time its will be from around 7.30pm onwards, but if any changes occur I will let you know

My club meets up every Monday at bluewater! might pop down to this.

Where abouts in Bluey? We go downstairs infront of the car valeting.

sweet! they usually have it on the top floor car park, furthest one back but then they may decide to use the lower level...lol you reckon you'l be able to make it?

cool ollie that would be great if you can make, like the look of k11 and wouldnt mind seeing it in person :) lol probly dont remember but you was advising me about what springs to get..

yea lol had a post saying: what springs should I get? and you were saying that you were planning on uprgrading your whole suspension soon...but no worries

cant believe that not one person could make it lol oh well thats life and guess everyone must have either been busy or not wanted to go. Wel the next time there is one please some of you lot try

Thanks

Missed this one, blame Ollie for not telling me since i live literally 5mins from Bluewater.

Next one mate: wrenchy @ hotmail.co.uk minus spaces.

Or Ollies and my local club (well behaved) www.modified-rapture.tk (temp site) just post up there, lovely bunch.

Back