BLUEWATER MEET THIS SUNDAY 2nd

Hey all just to let you know again that my uncle has organised another meet at bluewater so who ever is welcome to come. I was speaking to a few others on here before about them wanting to know when the next one is so hope to see some faces there this time. Keep me informed with whos coming.

Same time as usual from about 7.30/ 8 onwards in one of the lower level car parks. still jave to find out.

ScOpEz

that no problem wrenchable, look forward to seeing you there, do let me know if anything changes, or if you have any questions

Thanks

hey toney, didnt think you would be online, arent you working? yea we can meet before hand a drive down together...talk to you about our last meet on sunday properly also.

give me cal if you can

If I am not working then I might pop down there :)

Will be in the green Micra though...Mine is missing a back box :glare:

if you do it again aroung may/june time i'll try and sort my car out and turn up. I'd turn up before then but it won't be anything more than a stock micra lol!

yea no worries mate il post it up a i always do dunno wen wether or not it will be in june but see how its goes.

ScOpEz

Same here! Once ive got the super here and sorted out a few things ill be there! And ill drag my bro with me and some other mates in their cars!

nice to hear you lot look forward to seeing you all at the next one then, though I must say those who said they would come before didnt but either way i have faith ;)

By the way arnald hows your car coming along, cant wait to see the beast.

ScOpEz

put simply if i can get the fuel and persuade my dad to drive me there ill be there! I need to clean the car up alot though, so much to do, boss kits, alloys, lowering, zorst, carbs. CLEANING :( Too much lol.

Fake floor or boot installl... I'll stop here for now lol!

Anythign going on tonight for the new year thats local to gillingham?

EDIT: Ok, new years sucked for me. No parties (because i'm SO popular like that) to go to, no alchohol to ingest, no decent food to munch, and no cruises or meets. This is it. We need to organise one in gillingham sometime!

Back