Bluewater Jap Meet

James

Chairman
Apparantly It's been off for a few months, but it's back on now!

This Tuesday at Bluewater in the cinema car park, last time it was from 8pm, I assume its the same here...

I know some people from the [abbr="Almera Owners Club"]AOC[/abbr] are thinking of coming along too :)

Who's interested?

James :)

May be up for that one mate! It'd be rude not to!!!
If a couple of us can make it we could go for a drink or cinema etc!!!

Buuump! If anyone's coming (going from experience last time) it's on the top floor of the Cinema car park at the back near the entrance from 8pm onwards.

Hope to see some Micras there! I will be in my black K11 SR with MSC stickers :)

James.

Any1 want to meet up first up the esso garage then little convoy up ther??

lol! No it's the only way I could get my mates to come ;)

I haven't seen them in a few months and thats the only way I could get them to come along ;)

Was a good meet though, much bigger turnout than last time. I'm up for the next one (Instead of just the cinema ;))

Only a poor quality picture phone shot.

Ed had his camera but I dunno if he took any pics...

James.

Attachments

• japmeet.jpg
    japmeet.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 259
That's my little bad boy mobile, Mat you have to use your imagination a bit cos the body kits a work in progress but the interior is almost complete ed might be helping me with something to tidy the last few bits! Hopefully it will start doing the club proud within a couple of months (finance permmitting!!) Gotta say the turn out was good could have done with more micra's though Ed's ST was enough to get me more than a little arroused!!!!

Think a few are going in a couple of weeks, would be nice to get some reg south/south east meets going!!!

It's always great to meet people and talk about are successes and hiccup's! Seems everyone on here has a genuine passion for their cars and it's great to get ideas from the more experienced members!!

Sorry for my sermon but loving the club at the mo!!!!

yeah i want some more regular south meets chap, soon as new year kicks off i want one a month or at least on every 3 months but thats all dependant on interest, syaing that the last meet down the brigton area was great we had a huge turnout :D

Bumpitty bump! These meets are still on. There's one on tonight at 8pm, top of the Cinema car park!

I should be going tonight :)

James.

Ahh wondered when these were happening. I wont be coming tonight but put me down for one in the future ;)

In the MSC calendar its already there but no doubt a reminder will be posted nearer the time. I'l doubt i'l go to this one tho due to a few other commitments around those dates.

Back