blowers

i dont think you can, unless you buy a brand new one. or else you might have to find a way of speeding up the blower motor

open windows to equalise temps on both sides of glass to reduce condensation (warm cloths required) until engines heated up

lol, there,s no consensus on these heaters eh :p
i usually start off with the fan on #1 (thats when the resistor card is hottest) then when the matrix starts to warm up i increase the fan speed
and the freshair intake will draw in colder damp air surely fwn, whereas recirculate will be drawing in the warmer cabin air

i just use a pair of boxers i've had in my car for months (they were clean before i started wiping windows with them)

My wife's Micra's blower doesn't work in 1 Position, I guess it's the Resistor Pack, any one got pictures of how to remove and where its located? Nissan want £50 for replacement, any where cheaper? Not to happy about breakers, probably as bad, but might be able to get a garenteed one?

Steve

My wife's Micra's blower doesn't work in 1 Position, I guess it's the Resistor Pack, any one got pictures of how to remove and where its located? Nissan want £50 for replacement, any where cheaper? Not to happy about breakers, probably as bad, but might be able to get a garenteed one?

Steve

today at nissans--------------coolant temp sensor--£50
thermostat--£20,,,,,,,,,scrappys is our last line of friendchip

i had the same problem ,the blowers were not very good so i removed the dash to find the pollen filter was blocked (13 years of crap),went to halfrauds to buy a new one but they didnt have any , so i cleaned the old one and they work great now. (Y)

Back