Blowers not working properly

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
right, when i put my blowers on face the two centre ones always blow cold, however the one on each side nearer the doors blow the right temperature, as far as i can tell all the other functions of the blowers, ie windscreen, feet etc all work correctly, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone can point me in the right direction,
cheers for any help,
dave

B

Ben

this happens to me, im pretty sure its the way its spose to work e.g. centre ones blow warm air whereas corners blow hot?

yeh Im sure its supposed to be like that, mine blows cold from the centre too, but also got A/C on me micra, and when thats on, the cold air comes from the centre, but not as cold from the sides ones.

K

kneival

I think it only does it when you have the air pointing to the windscreen.

When you have it pointing to the front vents it seems to come out warm?

Cant remember exactly :-]

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
Yeah its meant to do that. the centre ones will blown warm air if you select the face or face/feet setting. will blow cold on all windscreen ones and on just the feet

OP
OP
P

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
cheers all, ah well i suppose the middle two will be staying switched off! i hate it when there on cus one side of me is nice an warm and the other isnt :glance: but at least i know it isnt sumit wrong with my car!