Blast from the past

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Hey chaps

got something for the long term memebers i was just going througha load of my old pics and found tons of pics of my old k10 as well as Arnolds k10 when it was first being modded :) and some of mine broken down at santa pod with everyone trying to fix it. im uploading them to photobucket now so be patient ;)

good times :)

Here we go :)

my k10 when i first got my body kit @ jap show santa pod the day after i got my alloys;

pict0417smalltp3.jpg

body kit painted;

post115540dcp01251ar4.jpg

the induction kit on the webber :) colour scheme was chnaged to blue later;

1000097ll4.jpg

bluebird seats in the k10 now these were bloody comfy!!!!!

picture00045dd9.jpg

night shot of my k10 all cleaned;

picture00039sm3.jpg

one of my favourite k10's! slims red rocket :)

post2526464xsp1010019ps6.jpg

one of my best pics of the 10 with graphics;

image017zc9.jpg

and another
14.picture00049xj2.jpg

Image Size Reduced

Rimmers car back in the old days he he :D;

dscf0144gl4.jpg

dscf0138tm6.jpg

the bumper i made for the k10 with a volvo splitter;
mattcar5vs1.jpg

and on micra mans old red k10;
post587182bumperwy0.jpg

and last but not least my k10 broken down at santa pod notice the "the gold one" next to it back when andy b owned it. to me this pic shows what the MSC is all about helping each other out :);
post3577618k10gu0.jpg

should have put not 56k on the post title he he

Some nice pics mate! Cant believe how much mine has changed. Yours was looking superb there too. At least the wheels found a better home eh ;)

OMG Rimmer, is that really your car? lol. It's changed quite a lot, lol.

Some nice pictures there, wish i had joined earlier...back in the day :(

Some nice pics mate! Cant believe how much mine has changed. Yours was looking superb there too. At least the wheels found a better home eh ;)

better home my arse! you remember if it wasnt for my k10 you would have prob not modded yours so repsect the heritage ##### :p

OMG I Love the white k10 looks lush! im starting to really like the k10's may have to get one when i have some money as a little project!! :k10:

micramans red K10 is in a scrap yard in the midlands now I think, after slim stripped it of bits. the ovlov bumper was in my garage for sooo long, and 'the gold one' is sat in my garage at this minute, yey. Steeped in msc history.

not this one,and you dont need to give me any more reason to get annoyed with you so pack it in pumkin!

btw since when did you get un-banned?

Your k10's paintwork always looked so mint Mat!!! Lol, brings back memories seeing my old red car with that bumper. So much MSC history. :p

:D good times my firends! i'll alwas remember the MSC when im old and grey :D good times good friends! and a great car!

I think that's about the only MSC photo with me in it... that was when your electronic distributor gave up the ghost and someone else borrowed my socket set then sheared the top bolts on one suspension mount.

thats the one! ill never forget that day :( or use the AA again :p

Where was I? I own(ed) two of the three micra's in that pic yey. And so will speedle.

i think you were filiming the 1/4 mile runs mate infact im pretty sure you were the one who recorded the video of one of the runs i did before the car finally gave up

yeah thats the one jimbo, bloody carb flodded a bit on that run :p i wasnt as good at tuning webbers then :p still got a 18.7 or 18.3 iirc (not on that run, and it hink the 18.3 was on another day) with a ####ed car :D i thin kevs record was an 18.1 so im sure had the old girl kept going i could have got close to if not matched kevs record of the time :)

i cant wait to go back to santa pod in a k10 getting a good time in a fast car is easy, more of a challenge in a k10 and alot more fun :)

Back