Black P-reg SR

70283 miles.

'This car failed its MOT on the 19th for the following;

Front lower (cross member) vehicle structure has excessive corrosion.

As above with outer sill.

Near and offside break pipes corroded.'

I decided that without the time or money to be spending on the car, i should give it to someone with more than me. If i was handy with a welder and had a ramp i certainly wouldn't be letting it go. I can't fault these cars and this is my second of more to come.

This car has never let me down. I took it off a dealer with 58k on the clock. He couldn't provide much in the way of history which didn't surprise me as he'd bought it off another dealer.

I've decided to try and sell it to an enthusiast on here rather than auction sites taking a greedy cut, etc.

Open to offers.

I am located in Ellesmere Port (Wirral, north west).
Please note Tax is due at the end of this month as i was prepared to declare it SORN.

untitled.jpg

Yeh no probs. I'll see what i've got and put them up this afternoon or evening.

I will take some (if it stop belting it down outside) of the odd scuffs & small carpark-idiot dints too.

70283 miles.

'This car failed its MOT on the 19th for the following;

Front lower (cross member) vehicle structure has excessive corrosion.

As above with outer sill.

Near and offside break pipes corroded.'

I decided that without the time or money to be spending on the car, i should give it to someone with more than me. If i was handy with a welder and had a ramp i certainly wouldn't be letting it go. I can't fault these cars and this is my second of more to come.

This car has never let me down. I took it off a dealer with 58k on the clock. He couldn't provide much in the way of history which didn't surprise me as he'd bought it off another dealer.

I've decided to try and sell it to an enthusiast on here rather than auction sites taking a greedy cut, etc.

Open to offers.

I am located in Ellesmere Port (Wirral, north west).
Please note Tax is due at the end of this month as i was prepared to declare it SORN.

untitled.jpg
What a shame, looks beautifull!

Cheers for the feedback.

That photo was taken when i first got the car. In all its glory!

R-Reg; How much will it cost roughly to get some reliable welding done to it? I know it's probably hard to say without seeing the rust itself though.

A few more snaps here, but as you can see, the rain did the photos no justice. Plus, the car looks grey! It's not.

004_zpsc0ce797d.jpg

Slight scratches

003_zps12c3dcc0.jpg

Dint (around a £2 coin size)

005_zps6469eef5.jpg

001_zpsf784ece5.jpg

Good points:

Starts everytime and has genuinely never let me down.
Engline is clean and working well.
Inside is in good condition overall.

Bad:

The 1st speed on wipers (the every 3 seconds one) is iffy, but the other speeds are fine.

It is missing one front side strip.

Burn (cigarette i presume) on driver seat. Smallish. This wasn't me.

I took the spare wheel out and the rear parcel-shelf break light off.

Eelectric windows work fine, but since i've had the car and on a dry day usually when i open or close the window it makes a slight scraping noise and there is visible but faint scratches on the window.

Apart from that it's a spot on motor.

If i can get the rust welded well and for a reasonable price, i will probably keep hold of the car for the time being as i am reluctant to "give up the ghost" on it, as advised.

Gutted i'm in this position!

The two fiestas i owned prior to this are embarrassing compared.

Sorry about the lack of response from me.

I can let this car go as soon as i've bought a replacement, which could hopefully be this week.

I'll post a reasonable asking price on here asap. I won't ask much but i won't be able to go lower as i will be relying on this money to insure a new car.

Cheers.

Ok, i've decided that the car needs to go. It's grim enough having it sat outside dis-used.

Milage stands at 70283 (plus the 6 or 7 miles driving back from the MOT garage).

The disks are rusty but thats because the car genuinely hasn't been driven since the 19th of last month. This will go once it's driven.

The advisory items are as follows:

'Nearside front pad wearing thin

offside (as above)

offside outer sill slight corrosion.'

The car started up first time the other day when i tested for battery life and i'll check again tomorrow.

£300 is my price and i can't go lower as i'll be relying on this to get me a cheap runaround.

Any questions please ask!

**EDIT** There is no tax

Back