99 T black si

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
testing the water here, in no rush at all to sell it as its in use daily and never misses a beat...but ive been given an accident damaged 03 plate fiesta so need a bit money to fix that up.

anyway the car...bought it off my cousin who had it for about 2 years i think, of which about a year it stood on my aunties drive as she got a company car. before she had it her elder sister owned it for at least a year iirc. basically bought it, did the crossmember and stripped the front end off, painted and undersealed it all, put a different expansion bottle in as i put my thumb through it, changed a tyre that hada slow puncture, replaced a brake light bulb and it passed the mot easy!! chuffed to bits ha!

since then its had discs, pads, silvatec front indicator bulbs and ive refurbed the standard si alloys in anthracite.

had the car up on ramps and its never been welded, looks canny. cleans up nice but does have scratches and car park dents. tbh most would probably polish out but ive never bothered with the missus driving it ha! worst dent is on passenger front wing, looks like its scraped along a low wall or something, was like that when i got it.

interior is mint, like super mint!!

mileage is getting on for 69k, its had 5 previous owners, 7 months mot, 1 months tax. doesnt leak or use oil. heaters work on all 4 settings lol.

been as honest as i can be, any questions just ask.

plate isnt included obviously. pics with the minilites is when i was doing crossmember, wanted to hoy em on and chop the springs but cant bring myself to do it to such a clean genuine car.

*edit* forgot to add i cant recieve pm's.
located in cramlington, ne23.

looking for £750 ono.

DSC00930.jpg

DSC01121.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01130.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

DSC01125.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

andy

Ex. Club Member
hi stew.............little more info mate please.....whats the sills like? they ever been replaced or patched or are they solid.........as the hole car been undersealed or just the cross member.....whats the reg plate you putting on the car and will it be registerd and ready to drive away.....can ya get some engine bay pics please .......much appreciated..................andy

i am interested in the car mate cheers.

OP
OP
k11stew

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
this is my 5th k11 mate and in all honesty its the most solid. just the front end has been undersealed pal.
cars never seen a welder other than the crossmember. sills look pretty mint, probably want a wire brush and underseal, if it doesnt sell before winter i'll be doing this myself as my mam seems interested in it lol. keeping it in the family and all that ha.

plate that will go on the car once the private comes off will be T73UCN iirc.

come and have a look anytime you want. im gonna be whipping the wheels off and black hammeriting the calipers and drums next day i have free.

OP
OP
k11stew

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
upto whoever buys the car and price really. im gonna hoy em on my mx5 for the craic at the weekend, see if its driveable lol.

OP
OP
k11stew

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
no email mate? stoopid NO SPACE 69 at hotmail dot co dot uk

£250 for the wheels, tyres are almost new, very slight curbing on very edge of rims, will sand and polish back easily.