Black bad boy bonnet..

Dusk

Deactivated Account
A black bonnet.. with badboy brows...

Im not selling it just yet.. just gauging interest - what would you buy it for?

Hi Dusk... just hunted for pics of the bonnet, but couldnt find any...

i'd say probably in the region of £60-£80 depending on condition if i wanted it...

is there any chance of a pic mate?

Goldstar i'll give you a Casio calculator watch and 2 Lambert&Butler for the Camel...

Goldstar, if the camels got 2 humps then I'll raise Mean Micras offer to a green crayon and my collection of used kiwi fruit:laugh:

I know he'd be looking for around £100 to atleast get some cash back on it, cost £80 for doing and spraying on his existing bonnet

goldstar0011 said:
I know he'd be looking for around £100 to atleast get some cash back on it, cost £80 for doing and spraying on his existing bonnet

If it cost £80 to get done why is he looking for more than it cost then :s ??

scottish-sr said:
If it cost £80 to get done why is he looking for more than it cost then :s ??
Because first of all you need a bonnet to DO it to.
I think the exact price was £70 quid for it doing to a standard bonnet.

If you were to get it done to your car, you will be without your car until its finished, with my bonnet you just collect it and put it on straight away if you like, no loss of car for 2 or 3 days.

£40 - fair enough, but i dont even think ud get a standard one for that.

Well £70 posted then seeing as thats cleared up. Only thing, did you have to alter anything, ie - move headlights for it to fit etc?

Well, £70 posted - fortunatly for me, the type of market im aiming at with this "black badboy bonnet" is someone who realises that postage on a bonnet is more than about £20 quid. Someone that wants one without having to loose there car to a bodyshop for 2 days and someone who would like to keep there existing bonnet of there car incase they wish to sell it.
It seems that is not you.

Also, no - the bonnet "brows" are welded thin sheets of metal.. (which dont bend very easily) they were welded on and smoothed over just like all micra badboy bonnets.

Thanks for your interest though..

Dusk said:
Well, £70 posted - fortunatly for me, the type of market im aiming at with this "black badboy bonnet" is someone who realises that postage on a bonnet is more than about £20 quid. Someone that wants one without having to loose there car to a bodyshop for 2 days and someone who would like to keep there existing bonnet of there car incase they wish to sell it.
It seems that is not you.

Well Im Scottish, what do you expect, we drive hard bargains :p

I also know I could get it posted for around £20.

I diddnt want to flame you for being scottish; it is well known that you "drive hard bargins". But at the end of the day, id rarther sell it to someone for more - just like you would, if you were selling something ;)

And yes, thats why i said "more than £20"; instead of "more than £21" :D

Well, personally id rarther sell it local, because id get more for it.. because people in the manc area would rarther spend £100 as much as id like £100 in my hand. Weras if you were to buy it, for £100 id only see £80.

If i dont see £100 in my hand when the bonnet is sold then i dont think id sell it tbh..

detox said:
what that they dont were pants under there Kilts!!!!!

That is true! :p

Cheers for that Goldstar. Whos K11 is that? Nice wheels. I done a couple of quick chops myself to have a look at it.

Attachments

• Micra badboy.jpg
    Micra badboy.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 187
  • micra badboy 2.jpg
    micra badboy 2.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 193
Back