Badboy Bonnet

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Its a black bonnet, with Badboy brows fitted. I have put on pictures of the damage. All it would need is abit of fibreglassing and painted again.

The underside of the bonnet is white.

If you buy a bonnet from Sel-Imperial it will cost you £90. I paid £100 for this and only want £50ono to get rid of it.

If you went to a bodyshop to get this done, you would be looking at £200+

Ta
Chris

Attachments

• damage 1.JPG
    damage 1.JPG
    279.9 KB · Views: 194
  • damage 2.JPG
    damage 2.JPG
    436.3 KB · Views: 185
  • not damaged 2...jpg
    not damaged 2...jpg
    173 KB · Views: 210
Bonnet is now smoothed, all it needs is a new coat of paint so if anyone bought it they could get it painted the colour of their car.

Still £50 and pics can be emailed.

originally posted by Gemma85
look under his avator....and his name!

yep i got that much but i aint herd of the place was wanting like a "i am near.....somewhere that might be a bit more use"

Yeah I am near Glasgow, around 25 miles south of there.

NeX said:
how much is postage?
It would be £20, but it would be at buyers risk. Although it would be packaged with bubblewrap and cardboard and taped up the best I can to protect it.

scottish-sr said:
Yeah I am near Glasgow, around 25 miles south of there.

It would be £20, but it would be at buyers risk. Although it would be packaged with bubblewrap and cardboard and taped up the best I can to protect it.

so £70 buck and i could own my own bad boy bonnet Hmmm,

i'll have to think about it :)

scottish-sr said:
Yeh, bear in mind it will need painted mate.

hmm well i am thinking of getting a respray anyway...

did you have to move the lights back?

what filler has been used? if it ain't fiberglass it will crack...

NeX said:
hmm well i am thinking of getting a respray anyway...

did you have to move the lights back?

what filler has been used? if it ain't fiberglass it will crack...

Yeah you could get it sprayed the colour of your car.

I never had it fitted so unsure if the lights need moved, when speaking to Dusk, he said no.

It wasnt fibreglass it was an P40 (I think) easy sand filler.

im interested in ur bonnet. so all it needs now is jus a coat of paint nd thts it? u wud hav 2 post it 2 me though nd how wud i go about payin u?

adam ss said:
im interested in ur bonnet. so all it needs now is jus a coat of paint nd thts it? u wud hav 2 post it 2 me though nd how wud i go about payin u?

Yep all it needs is a new coat of paint. Either cheque, postal order or Paypal for payment.

Postal order & Paypal it would be sent out quicker, cheque, would need to wait till it clears.

wots ur email? nd i wil send payment by paypal. are u going 2 sort out posting nd how much wil b the total cost?

adam ss said:
wots ur email? nd i wil send payment by paypal. are u going 2 sort out posting nd how much wil b the total cost?

Paypal is kartman2000_uk"at"yahoo.co.uk Just replace "at" with @

Just want to point out postage is at buyers risk. Would be £20 to post so £70 all in. Either I can arrange postage or you can. Your choice.

wot about pick up? my brother lives in edinburgh. where abouts do u live? nd i cud ask him if he knows it nd either he cud get or i cud cum up nd get it. wud this b ok?

i hav sent u an email wit fone num so if u cud lst me know soon as plz thnx

Back