Black and Red bucket seats for k11 £50

b47to

Ex. Club Member
For sale i have my black and red bucket seat

Modded professionally on k11 sub frames so straight fit with no messing.

Mot test station modded these so will have no problems with passing mot with these in also there reclining.

100% safe and secure

could do with a little clean due to been in shed but nothing bad

cost me £50 alone to get them modded to fit the micra

Grab a bargain £50 just to make room and get rid

collect from Sheffield

can get them to Nottingham,Leeds or Manchester

32ec8ef5.jpg

c699ea33.jpg

38ce39fc.jpg

70170be3.jpg

i would send by courier if organized by your self as i haven't any experience with couriers at all

ill check weight soon as im home as im out atm

the seats are quiet light its the sub frames thats made them heavier so i will check

dammit!!if only you were closer, google maps says 3 hours 42 mins

would you send via courier?

sweet jesus! don't you appreciate the benefit of having the alternative to go and collect the items yourself no matter the time and hassle.

micra's her in MALTA are only for ladies! and they own them till they break apart.. so DEF no parts for the micra, and forget if there's any hope in going at some scrappy..

I'd rush over for these items as soon as I see the thread...esp AT DAT PRICE!!

cheers guys!

sweet jesus! don't you appreciate the benefit of having the alternative to go and collect the items yourself no matter the time and hassle.

micra's her in MALTA are only for ladies! and they own them till they break apart.. so DEF no parts for the micra, and forget if there's any hope in going at some scrappy..

I'd rush over for these items as soon as I see the thread...esp AT DAT PRICE!!

cheers guys!

funny you say that, i sold my civic sir II to a guy from malta who came over to collect!! yes i could go and collect but its along way to drive in my car, a huge amount of fuel and a day round trip for bucket seats

i do feel for you though, i suppose all your stuff would have tp be mailed then ?

i will find out and get back to you on where he can meet should only cost about £10 as its his own courier business

right just got off the phone to my uncle hes on holiday all next week and is unable to get down to watford for me :( sorry guys

funny you say that, i sold my civic sir II to a guy from malta who came over to collect!! yes i could go and collect but its along way to drive in my car, a huge amount of fuel and a day round trip for bucket seats

i do feel for you though, i suppose all your stuff would have tp be mailed then ?

what ...should I come over for some 50quid car seats mate? I won't even come and collect a car cos I'll get it posted...but heyy, you'll give up once you'll get to know postage costs...

even though curiously enough.. my mate's got a punto sx and is addicted to the fiat's british forum... and he constantly buy parts from brit club members.. and he keeps buying stuff at 10-25 quid incl postage...

which get's me thinking... what's wrong.. when I get charged over 100 quid for a used spoiler posted to malta..

the good thing in being here localy with a micra.. is that you stand out so much..as moded micras can be counted on your fingers SERIOUSLY!

cheers anyone,
haha that's a micra update from luvly malta

if wgz pulls out, then you know im there :D might be going to look at a car in stoke -on-trent sometime soon so I could make a round trip, but of course if wgc still wants them then obviously there his.

Back