reclining bucket seats

chrissy

Ex. Club Member
FS - Reclining Buckets w/ Micra Mounts

2 Black & blue leather bucket seats
Reclining
Good condition
Hardly used - look new

They also come with k11 Micra mounts so will bolt straight in, the mounts were only made up recently and cost £120 alone,

price and pics to follow soon

willing to post both subframes and seats as one or seperate not fussed but it would be at the buyers expense

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Pics!!

Posting pics on behalf of Chrissy.

Attachments

• Seats 1.jpg
    Seats 1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 471
  • Seats 2.jpg
    Seats 2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Seats 3.jpg
    Seats 3.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 365
  • Seats 4.jpg
    Seats 4.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Seats 5.jpg
    Seats 5.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 390
  • Seats 6.jpg
    Seats 6.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 310
OP
OP
C

chrissy

Ex. Club Member
the seats are still for sale if any1 wants them mums startin to get annoyed at the new pieces of furniture in my room!!! anybody wants to make an offer im on msn im willing to sell the mounts and the seats seperateley if someone wants them [email protected]

OP
OP
C

chrissy

Ex. Club Member
ive still got the seats available if any1's interested mounts have gone to gemma 85
get me on msn if any body wants to talk

Gemma85

banished to the buses
chrissy said:
ive still got the seats available if any1's interested mounts have gone to gemma 85
get me on msn if any body wants to talk

They havnt gone 2 me just yet havnt spoke 2 you about them and its the seats im interested in 2 :D thing is no money till next week :(

OP
OP
C

chrissy

Ex. Club Member
Gemma85 said:
They havnt gone 2 me just yet havnt spoke 2 you about them and its the seats im interested in 2 :D thing is no money till next week :(

well u have first refusal on the mounts if ur interested about the seats aswell speak to me on msn