bits and bobs

GT88

Ex. Club Member
1L injectors £40
1L cams £50
janspeed decat pipe £50 (not used)
lots of trims as well...

i will post all the bits but i will have to find out how much.
i would like if you could pick up.

A bit random, but are you getting rid of the locking mechanism for the glovebox?
Also, what does your gear lever surround look like?
Cheers

It's the rubbery bit at the bottom of the gear lever and the bit of trim that connects it to the floor.

coz that i tool time to reply. i cant find them il keep looking and pm you if i find them. but i have them (i think)

Im still using them at the mo untill i can get some three way rocker switches. in a day or 2. il put a post up when iv done it

yea sounds good, i dont get paied till satday anyway so that should work out fine
what price are you looking for them (delivered to South Wales)

hi i might be able to take this off your hands, you reckon you could post it and find out a price for me:D my postcode is BN12 6HE, i get payed on the 17th so should be by then

cheers

yer i sold it all to a mate that has a body shop. sorry mate.

and i cant get my hands on the cat at the mo jj coz i was kicked out me house last week. will pm if i can get it.

is the janspeed de-cat for a k10? if not let me know :p

the janspeed decat will fit a k10 IF!!!!! it has a CAT already and only the ECC engined k10's have a CAT usually the k reg 1.2's these are the only k10's with CAT's all other k10s do not have a CAT

and i cant get my hands on the cat at the mo jj coz i was kicked out me house last week. will pm if i can get it.

thats ok man i had a bit of bad luck with the car and other things meaning money isn't great right now so when ever you get it just pm me or watever.

make me an offer, iv been told that it will give 10bhp to a standerd car. iv not tryed it so it is as good as new.

how much for postage? if u will post.
if not where abouts do you live? might be able to pick up.
also what micra does it fit on? micra k11 facelift 1.3 would be great lol
wb ben

I thought that as well but that’s I was told.
im thinking £30 and il send but I don’t really want to. if you could pick up I will do a deal.

i cant rly pick up mate u live over the other side of the country.
are u selling anything else?
could buy a few things.

Back